Reviews for Durty Boi
Nikikris chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
I really like the ending! Good job:D
Hernandez chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Update
Hernandez chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Plea update soon!
xXSoKuGirl0615Xx chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
Dude u need 2 continue diz i feel really bad 4 glitch, such an innocent kid doing a dirty thing to 2 guys

i just hope Mo isn't gonna be like that plzzz continue
skie246 chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
Awww poor Glitch! That CEO and Jake r a bunch of bitches! Man if I were in the story id probly choke their asses... but that's just me. Good story btw. I really like it(: I hope u write another chapter
Jaycie chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
LOL LOL LOL! " DNT CRY IN MY CLOTHES THEY'RE DRYCLEAN ONLY!" JAKE U MOTHERF*CKEE! U 2 CEO OF B*TCH*SS INC. ! Glitch met sum1 who cares! ME! Uh *cough cough* I mean Mo... * insert pout here* any more chapters or is it finished?
Glitch lover chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
EWWWWW!(••)Keep going :p
Glitch lover chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
EWWWWW!(••)Keep going :p
Wild-OneS chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
Ugh if Glitch had to give MO a BJ that'd be kinda messed up... But it's ur story...,, lol Gliych must b really desperate to just give Jake a BLow cuz he said Glitch didn't look right... XP f/f
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This story is really intresting. Update soon please :D
MinuteCloser2Failing chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I dig where this is going!

Though all the little writing errors kind of bug me. Maybe reread/check over the next chapter before posting?

Other than that, like I said, I like where this story is headed. :)
Artistic18 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This story seems pretty interesting so far and I'm curious to see how it'll progress. Admittedly I think it has to do with my love of Glitch being flirted with (though of course I prefer when they're younger guys lol) but the whole concept of this story has me wondering just how far he's willing to go and how much trouble he'll get in.
Wild-OneS chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Oh Mai GAWD! Shawty Got Moves REFERENCE XD I love that story! And this one! ;) f/f
LanadelBeyoncePuncher chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Dude! This is weird,and epic, and scary, but most importantly EPIC!

Please continue the story, I really, really, really, want to find out what happens next!
Jaycie chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Damn girl u jus keep updatin! Glitch I kno u dnt hav 2 stoop THAT low... I mean come on glitch! U belong to me and not some perverted old dude... DNT DO THIS GLITCH! I NOTICE U!