Reviews for A Queen's Promise
Whyhow chapter 1 . 4/2
While on one hand this makes more sense than the simple "she forgot, it was bad, nothing more to say" explanations, I still don't understand what exactly the plan is. Why is it important for her to pretend to forget.

As a side note, I like anything that refers to Susan as High Queen, because although I suspect that Lewis would disagree, she did have a very important leadership role in the family, just from what little we see, and putting Peter above everyone else seems annoyingly arbitrary.
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
A new twist on one of the most unhappy details in the series. I loved the explanation. :)

The Peter and Susan bit at the end was especially cute.

Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Not bad, not bad at all. I can actually see this as possibly happening, so lovely job there! Susan is most like me, I think, so a story like this is lovely to read. Awesome work, no spelling/grammar issues noticed, so keep up the awesome work!

Yours truly,
Lady Hannah
This Star Won't Go Out chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
very interesting
Ereb Lor chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Wonderful story and explanation. Personally, I think Lucy is the Bravest, though ;D Very good take on Susan's disbelief, for how could one forget Narnia?

Ereb Lor
Peonywinx chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Thank you! No, really, THANK YOU for writing this. It just about fixes everything I was unhappy with C.S. Lewis for doing. How could he possibly make Susan forget Narnia after she was its Queen for fifteen years I'll never know. So thank you so much for this wonderful and reasonable explantion behind it.
Lrose000 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Wow! nice, sweet, and much more believable then Susan actually forgetting about Narnia.

Rose