Reviews for One Heart
Quanktumspirit chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Oh god, super sweet. Can you please read my Winnie Poo story. It is about Rues father. Thank you for writing this perfect story. :)
RustyPete12 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Dang. This was a heart wrenching story... I loved it!
Hatter and Hare Productions chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Dear Boondock Jake,

You may not be a big Pooh fan, but you are a darn-good writer. Actually, it's because you're not a Pooh fan that I admire this beautiful work all the more. It takes skill and dedication to write what you are unfamiliar with, and I praise you for that. The work itself is darn good too, powerful yet keeping to the heart of the characters (a challenge in itself). My only criticism is that I saw a few grammer mistakes; otherwise, excellence!

Sincerely Mad,
The Marvelous March Hare
Plastic Emotion chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Oh goodness the feels. All over and around. Very well written and just so...well. My heart strings were pulled.
Shen's General chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
*Sighs* Man, I wish that there were better stories for this sections like this.
Organ Man chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Oh man, that was adorable! Well done.
ChaoticCrazy chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Man, this was nice. Very emotional in the latter portions, and makes me actually believe such a relationship is possible in the Hundred Acre Woods, unlike say Tigger and Rabbit.
PhineasFlynns chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I teared up, then actually cried. I feel quite pathetic for it, yet I regret nothing!

This was BEAUTIFUL! it was amazingly written. You did a fantastic job. Tigger is my favorite character in the show, and the way you portrayed him was just perfect. I loved it so much.

Bravo. You did amazingly. For someone that doesn't like Winnie the Pooh, you could have fooled me.

-*applause*-