Reviews for Fire's Reign
RandomPerson chapter 16 . 1/11/2013
Can you make a prequel to this?
imaddictedtocarrots chapter 32 . 10/14/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY
BUT YOU HAVE TO END IT
HOW COULD YOU?
newmoonfan11111 chapter 32 . 7/22/2012
Totally in love with this story i could nt stop reading and i loved how you had the wolves come back in chapter 30. I was kind of hoping that would happen an i was right but im glad. You are a very good writer.
newmoonfan11111 chapter 26 . 7/21/2012
Damn you have me cryin, very good story though
Laroche's Bitch chapter 26 . 4/15/2012
Awwwww..poor Ren!): This chapter was so touching! I couldnt stop awwwing lolz. Haha but I was picturing Josh Hutcherson the entire while, just for you(; I didnt think that the chapter was weird at all to be honest. I can't wait for the next one, thats for sure.

And oh my gosh, Im so glad that you love Colton too! Lol, hes just amazing. I might go meet him during the summer tour (: lol I just really want to give him a hug!

Upload Soon (:
Laroche's Bitch chapter 25 . 4/11/2012
Lol pretty sure I screeched as loud as Calla did when this chapter came out. Haha. Okay, I have like a billion reactions to this chapter. First of all eeeeeppp! Logan and cole are together! :) thats so cute! And omggg Ren and embry are getting married! :D I almost cried when Embry was the sacrifice! Like noooooo! :( Poor Ren! I kind of want them to have like a huge argument and then have makeup love lolzzz.. ;) but gooooood writing as always :)

I have a few questions to ask though..

1. Who do you picture as Ren? I CANNOT stand ren with long hair..at all...so I make Simon Van Meervenne (the ren link on my profile play him) thats the ren I find sexy(;

2. Do you watch American Idol? Haha I am crazed with Colton, Jessica, and Joshua. They are all soooo talented! And skylar's great too! But Colton...haha he looks amazing in HD xD...and his voice is like the one that is really soothing. Plus, he's a great guy aha ;)

Upload soon!(:
Laroche's Bitch chapter 24 . 4/7/2012
What? NOOOO! NONONONONO! I honestly loved Cole...why did you make him such a jerk? And he was hot too): But at least she has Ren...and Ren will be hotter than Cole would ever be...and sweeter too3 You should make them half brothers or something! :O And for my story, I'll try to update soon...sorry it's taking as long as it did xD

Upload soooooon(:
Laroche's Bitch chapter 23 . 4/6/2012
Ok, I was kind of confused with this chapter? I feel like im missing some info on this chapter or something? Other than that I thought the chapter was well written, just a little confusing (:
Laroche's Bitch chapter 22 . 4/5/2012
This chapter was taking forever to show up for me, so I'm sorry that this review is so late ahahahaha :P I honestly think that Ren is so sweet...like, marry me, please? XD I luvvvvv him! haha I hope that this story has a happy ending, because I'm not sure if mine will...at all. :/ Anyway, update soon! Flawless work, like always(;
Laroche's Bitch chapter 19 . 4/2/2012
Pleasepleaseplease dont make ren die!): I can't stand him dying anymore! The day that I found out that ren died in bloodrose made me be depressed for the rest of the week! I miss him in the story already! I cant believe Blaise is pregnant lol :) but arson has been acting sorta mean lately...whats up with that? Where was Shay in all of this too? I reeally hope that they save Ren in the next chapter and surprise Embry :)
Laroche's Bitch chapter 18 . 4/1/2012
This chapter made me cry...seriously)':

I really hope that Ren's okay, I would hate it if something bad happened to him...Poor Embry too. :(
Laroche's Bitch chapter 17 . 4/1/2012
Wait, why is it so bad that they...you know? Is it 'cause Emile can smell him on her or something? I wish that everyone else would be more supportive of it, I mean, don't they want Ren to be happy?):

Other than that, Embry & Ren are the cuuutest couple ever.(: Do we get to see little Ren's running around sometime soon? xD
Laroche's Bitch chapter 16 . 4/1/2012
D'awwwww! Lol that was basically my reaction the whole entire chapter!(:

Haha I would say 'man, I wish I were dating Ren!' Except I kinda am so its a little contradictory xD Fictional boyfriend for life!

Is it bad for me to say I wanted a little description of what went on inside closed doors? Haha sorry im so dirty minded xD maybe a little flashback could take care of that, aye? ;)

I lovelovelove this chapter! Upload sooon
Laroche's Bitch chapter 15 . 3/31/2012
Next chapter please :) ahaha I love Ren so much that its crazyyy. I found Rens reaction hilarious xD haha he's gonna act all sexy in the next chapter, isnt he?(;
Laroche's Bitch chapter 14 . 3/31/2012
Lol cant wait till the next chapter(: I cant wait to see what the plan is. Can we have a chapter just in Ren's pov? I want to hear his reaction for Brendons lecture xD