Reviews for Homophobia
MintChocChip chapter 32 . 5/13
Holy crapcakes. Wow. Can I just say that your writing is incredible, like utterly completely amazingly incredible. I don't think this of fanfics often, but it's so good it deserves fanfics of its own. Although you really are on Hiatus aren't you? Season 3 came out before you have updated. I do understand that things may be happening,so you are unable to update. Hell, you might have forgotten all about this and deserted the website entirely as far as I know.
I have to say though, this is one of the most well written fics I've read in a long time, and I have read a lot of fics. The title could be better though, but I don't have any better suggestions so it's probably fine. :)
Tamha chapter 28 . 3/15
"Christ, Moriarty, shut up," [John] says, and punches the man right in the face.

This is my favorite moment in the whole story I think. (Though I expect an important, conscious reunion in the last few chapters still.)
Amelia Maebh Holmes chapter 32 . 12/15/2014
I've just finished to read your fic. All of it. Chapter by chapter, 1 to 32.
You know, I was just looking for a fic where the love between John and Sherlock was not so accepted, I was looking for the real world, where their relationship would have met a bit of homophobia because I was (and I still am) quite sick of all these fics where there's just love, sunshine and rainbows. So I thaught that this fic would have focused more onto the reactions of the other people even if still talking about their love story. That's why I was a bit disappointed by the lack of a real development of their relationship in the first chapters. But then EVERYTHING happened. And God, how I loved this fic! Really! Reading it, I truly forgave you for not having digged in the "Love Steps". Because I really, really, really enjoyed reading this fic, everything was so powerful and brave-yes, I think this is a very brave fic.
Now, I don't know if my love for this fic is due to the fact that reading it I felt a sense of familiarity - I'm Italian and as you can surely imagine I can relate this fic to a precise moment in the history of my country, especially because I'm from the North, where the partisan fight was very hard- or if it is just your great talent, but I assure you that this fanfiction is in my top 3.
That's why I'm quite disappointed by the incompleteness of this fic... I know that you had some problems that have kept you away, but I'm wondering if now, after 2 years from your last update, you are ready to start again and finish the fic. Oh God, I know that it might sound very rude and heartless, but I'm looking forward to read another chapter soon - hoping that you sorted out your problems! :)
Until then... I believe in achievableformofflight.

P.S.: sorry for my dreadful grammar, but I wrote this very quickly and without really thinking about the syntax.
drwhogeek15 chapter 32 . 12/10/2014
Don't give this up please! I love it too much !
Guest chapter 16 . 11/24/2014
JOHN IS THE MOCKINGJAY
T'Kerstin chapter 32 . 9/10/2014
This story is a bit disturbing but very well written. I think the most disturbing part is that there are countries where things like this actually do happen.
scarletphlame chapter 32 . 9/9/2014
This is an amazing fic. The selfish part of me wants an update straight away- but the part of me that is also a writer and understands the necessity of a hiatus would like to tell you to finish up your real-life stuff before returning. Basically, put yourself before us! Real life can't always wait, but we can most certainly wait for such a phenomenal story. :)

Accio Chapter 33!
scarletphlame chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
Eagh. Poor John Barrowman...
j chapter 31 . 8/6/2014
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I believe N in morse code is -. rather than a single dash as it was written. Fantastic story!
Berries and Cream chapter 32 . 7/27/2014
I love your story. No. To say I love it just wouldn't be enough to express how good this is. Where do I begin? Your writing is just amazing. I wish I could write as well you can. I'm envious. I'll strive to reach your level. Anyway, back to your writing. Oh gosh, there's just something about it that leaves me hung on every word. It's really beautiful and has a nice flow to it. The plot is just so great. I loved its progression. I never thought of an anti-gay party taking over a country like England and ruling it like a dictatorship. As much as I felt for Sherlock and John, I really enjoyed reading the effects Say No had on them and on their relationship. Really, this story was an emotional roller-coaster. I was crying when Sherlock killed himself. I hate when he does that. Doesn't he know the effect it has on John!? But I knew he was alive. I suspected he was one of the leaders of Say Yes, but I didn't think it was Sherlock contacting him. I bet he also the one who chewed out Claude for suggesting the suicide bombing bit too.
I was glad when Sherlock and John finally reunited. Despite that, I was glad to see that John was angry and still in the process of forgiving him. Even after all Sherlock did for the group, he still played dead and making someone morn for you is unforgivable.
*sigh* I'm so close to regretting reading this story. It's almost been two years since your last update. And you were such a frequent updater too. Are you okay? Is life treating alright? Well, I hope you can get over whatever crisis you've been faced with and someday update this story.
Ravenclawesomelovegood chapter 32 . 7/22/2014
Read this story a very long time ago and then stupidly didn't favourite it or bookmark and I have just re-found it. This story is awesome. I am desperately hoping for some strange reason that this review would inspire you to finish it or give some conclusion. Also, though I know this is significantly less probable, in chapter 27 Moriarty said something along the lines of ' I would have taken over Britain and targeting gays was the way I chose, sorry that you were gay. What if he chose something else to target that didn't involve Sherlock and John in any way? Would they still rise up against him or would things go differently. Just some thoughts I had. Hope that you will update is futile since you haven't in over a year. Hope your real life gets better.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/22/2014
This is the best and most realistic Johnlock fanfic I have ever read
Guest chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
This actually made me cry, my gosh
Guest chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
Well this is the best thing I have read in a while
scarletphlame chapter 4 . 6/22/2014
I simply can't agree with homophobes. In my opinion, they're the ones who need to be set straight, not vice versa.