Reviews for You Know My Name Look Up The Number
RedPooch chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I LOVED it !

This is pure genius, this is awesome, this is adorable, damn, this is quite my fav fiction about those two.

I have to ask you this, for the love of this fandom : I'm french, can I translate your fanfiction into my language for the french fandom ? I will obviously say that the whole story is yours and I'm just the translator, and add a link or whatever you want to your account/tumblr can I, master ? This story is so awesome it deserves to be read also by non-english speaking persons :3

I will wait for your answer for known if I can start to translate it ( ok, I admit that I already translate some parts in my mind x3 )

And this little piece of gold go to my favs right now !
Nelliephantt chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Awww, this is so cute! I love the banter between them and the use of communication via text.

Really well written, well done :)
kurtcoblaine-klainetrain chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Fuckn hell! I LOVED this. I wish it were longer, cuz I'm bout to reread this. Help. My CrissColfer stanning is at an all time high.
mardie186 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I could so see them sitting in the same room texting each other. Hell, since they never let them sit next to each other at events, etcetera, this will be my headcanon from now on; that Darren and Chris are texting each other all night making comments about how ridiculous it is that they are never photographed together or allowed to sit with each other even though they play boyfriends on Glee. The world needs more CrissColfer fics. There are never enough.
Seb James chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Wow... That was really beautiful... I kind of tested up at the end.

Amazing job.

~Sebby xx
saku-ann chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I juuuust love it :)

it was absolutely perfect!

Thanks for writing!
KK-Needs-Rehab chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
So awesome. I loved it! :)