Reviews for How to Make Friends
MelsAFan chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
Too bad this was abandoned. It would've been fun. I've never read a P&P fanfiction where I might like Caroline, definitely and interesting new point of view.
Phosphorescent chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
OK, I think I love you. Seriously. I've never been a fan of Caroline, per se, but it's always frustrated me how one-dimensionally she's written in most fics. Caroline isn't likeable exactly, but there's no doubt that she's smart and driven to succeed. I agree that her behavior with Darcy was very much a product of her era/culture; how else could she get anywhere in life but to marry well? Add in her background as someone whose money recently came from trade, and her position was even more precarious. I guess what I'm trying to say is... thank you for giving Caroline some depth. I'm very much enjoying this fic!
FaeYero With A Ga chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
This is FAB! Absolutely adore the sarcasm dripping from every word.
armsoftheocean chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
Really liking it so far! I get a tad bit peeved when people paint Caroline out to be a psychopathic bitch in modern fics
KimberlyTee chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Too Funny! Yes.. we knows it precious.. we knows it forwards and backwards and rounds and rounds... Your Caro is hilarious!
neska-polita chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Oooh, good view! I didn't watch the 1995 version, but this interpretation of fine eyes is quite interesting.

I'm still in love with this Caroline. Will she ever reverse and play matchmaker? I hope not! She's too good for that.

Thanks for the update, and tell your muse to take her time. We all know P&P and the "following" feature helps our weak brains.

Have a good week!
hotye4004 chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
I don't think I've ever like a P&P fic like this EVER! This is so sarcastic, I can't even!
neska-polita chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Great take on a modern Caroline! I love it! Does this story continue anywhere?
MidnightReadingAddict chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I know this is a one-shot, but you could defiantly turn this into a full story. I've always hated Caroline, but that's partly to do with her interferance in everyone's favorite romance.
colinfirthisastiff chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Oh man, you are so right. Caroline in our time is worth our time. She's a great, FUN character.

Got anytime stories?
QueXseraXsera chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Totally love your take on Caroline! I really agree that behind her jealous exterior, she's really quite clever. I mean, who else came up with all those witticisms on "fine eyes"?
Sleuthy chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I *love* this.

I really wondered how you'd turn Caroline around, but you nailed it and I completely agree with you! It's just an awesome interpretation of her character.

*jumps on the Caroline bandwagon*

Echoing other people's sentiments, I think it would be awesome to see an extended version of this, every other modern fic I've read keeps her as a character 'above' working for a living, two dimensional and everything. I think an extension of this fic would be much richer for the extra dimensions.

Great work!
The-Passionate-Sun chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
This was beyond brilliant. Seriously, I hope you continue it.
justlovefanfiction2901 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
i liked it

But i think you should continue

I actually love ur idea of caro being like that..
R chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This is awesome, I loved it. I hope you expand it