Reviews for Freaky Phineas Friday
Biancachu chapter 3 . 2/7
Your writing isn't very good. The characters are acting OOC. Also, did you just imply Heinz was cheating on Charlene with Linda? Or that Heinz and Charlene had the divorce when Vanessa was six or younger?
Vanessa loves Ferb. Umm, I don't think you understand what romantic love is. You fall in love because you get to know each other. It's very improbable for Vanessa to fall in love with Ferb after a few meetings. If you had Vanessa fall in love with Ferb because he saved her, that doesn't really make sense.
On the age thing, it's creepy for Vanessa to love him at ten years old. They can be friends, I'm not denying that, but until Ferb is older, they shouldn't be involved. Oh, and on the love knows no age, that sounds like an excuse a pedophile would use.
Biancachu chapter 2 . 2/7
The first paragraph is too big. You should try to separate the paragraphs more.
Biancachu chapter 1 . 2/7
There were some grammatical mistakes here. Also, you shouldn't put an A/N in the story. It's bad form and distracts the reader from the story.
woodland59 chapter 9 . 1/4
Ooh, I love Freaky Friday. This was a nice little fic. Thunk made for a nice host, too. ;)
TheZaimCompany chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
Nice! :D
benderjam chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
This is okay, part of it seems a little realistic, by that I mean something they would actually put in an episode where this happened. Though I think it would have been a little better if Candace and Jeremy switched bodies.

Above all not bad.
ShadowDragonElf chapter 9 . 5/30/2012
Lol! I loved it. :D You did a great job. Maybe you should make a story where Linda tells the kids about Doof.
Galaxina-the-Seedrian chapter 9 . 5/10/2012
I did not think it was possible, but you actually got Linda to be on my good side. O_O

You r amazin'! :D
Tink555 chapter 9 . 5/2/2012
nice story :) I wonder what Marissa and everyone else will do when they found out that Doof's their father
Phineas and Ferb lover chapter 9 . 5/2/2012
Omg another totally awesome story... Wish I could write like dat...
IzzieGS chapter 9 . 5/2/2012
That was a great story! Really funny too.

The judge is not aloud to have a verse. But she is aloud to judge.

Carpe Diem, IzzieGS
WordNerb93 chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
Nice ending. Hopefully Candace gets (or got, I guess) that funk out of her system soon.

And thanks for the song!
Wii Guy chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
First, thanks for reading my stories.:-) We need to see more of "Caring Candace" on the t.v. show ;-)

This whole story was great, and you listed almost every episode to date. :-) Marissa has Candace's good qualities, and yet she's sarcastic when she needs to.

Bonus: Marissa sang with Candace and Isabella's lines of "Summer Belongs to You!" Woo-Hoo! B-)

Be patient with my updates, though. I'm in school now, waiting for the next 104 days of summer vacation.

Agent Wii Guy is out! Peace!
IzzieGS chapter 8 . 4/22/2012
My head hurts from reading all those ideas.

Can I punch Phineas for breaking the fourth wall?

Carpe Diem, IzzieGS
Taythereveiwer chapter 8 . 4/22/2012
Whenever you talk about a coupling, you push it a little far, like how Linda and Venassa spoke, Venassa wouldn't say, "Ya I am in LOVE with Ferb". No that wouldn't happen. Also you moved your story a little fast and the charaters didn't really have looks in it other than when the first describtion of Phineas and Candance, and may I ask how you think Dr. Doof is Candance and Phineas' dad, like really? But you do have a really nice story line and the charaters personallilties were not off. I also liked how you said, almost, every invenion.

Hello for one time but not the last,

Tay