Reviews for Freaky Phineas Friday
TheZaimCompany chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
Nice! :D
benderjam chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
This is okay, part of it seems a little realistic, by that I mean something they would actually put in an episode where this happened. Though I think it would have been a little better if Candace and Jeremy switched bodies.

Above all not bad.
ShadowDragonElf chapter 9 . 5/30/2012
Lol! I loved it. :D You did a great job. Maybe you should make a story where Linda tells the kids about Doof.
Galaxina-the-Seedrian chapter 9 . 5/10/2012
I did not think it was possible, but you actually got Linda to be on my good side. O_O

You r amazin'! :D
Tink555 chapter 9 . 5/2/2012
nice story :) I wonder what Marissa and everyone else will do when they found out that Doof's their father
Phineas and Ferb lover chapter 9 . 5/2/2012
Omg another totally awesome story... Wish I could write like dat...
IzzieGS chapter 9 . 5/2/2012
That was a great story! Really funny too.

The judge is not aloud to have a verse. But she is aloud to judge.

Carpe Diem, IzzieGS
WordNerb93 chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
Nice ending. Hopefully Candace gets (or got, I guess) that funk out of her system soon.

And thanks for the song!
Wii Guy chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
First, thanks for reading my stories.:-) We need to see more of "Caring Candace" on the t.v. show ;-)

This whole story was great, and you listed almost every episode to date. :-) Marissa has Candace's good qualities, and yet she's sarcastic when she needs to.

Bonus: Marissa sang with Candace and Isabella's lines of "Summer Belongs to You!" Woo-Hoo! B-)

Be patient with my updates, though. I'm in school now, waiting for the next 104 days of summer vacation.

Agent Wii Guy is out! Peace!
IzzieGS chapter 8 . 4/22/2012
My head hurts from reading all those ideas.

Can I punch Phineas for breaking the fourth wall?

Carpe Diem, IzzieGS
Taythereveiwer chapter 8 . 4/22/2012
Whenever you talk about a coupling, you push it a little far, like how Linda and Venassa spoke, Venassa wouldn't say, "Ya I am in LOVE with Ferb". No that wouldn't happen. Also you moved your story a little fast and the charaters didn't really have looks in it other than when the first describtion of Phineas and Candance, and may I ask how you think Dr. Doof is Candance and Phineas' dad, like really? But you do have a really nice story line and the charaters personallilties were not off. I also liked how you said, almost, every invenion.

Hello for one time but not the last,

Tay
WordNerb93 chapter 8 . 4/21/2012
Wow. That was a looooooong list... You really looked up every Big Idea they've had? That must have taken a lot of patience.

Can't wait to see what happens when Linda comes to!
Leopardlover1002 chapter 8 . 4/20/2012
All: Cool
2lazy2login in hiding anyway chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
hehe. hi, Out With A Whoosh And A Thunk. the phinbella hater :). and yes, that really was meant to be a smiley face. :) that one too.

so, i'll guess that there's no phinbella in here (seeing as it's Thunk as the co-host), but i guess it doesn't really fit into the context.

but i gots meself a bone to pick. if their personalities are changing along with there bodies, then they can just stay that way forever, 'cuz it won't make a difference.

and good, you also acknowledge the possiblility of doof being phineas and candace's father.

but do me a favor. start a new paragraph after a different person speaks. it should look like this:

"do you like cupcakes?" phineas asked.

"yeah, i like cupcakes," isabella replied, smiling.

and not like this:

"do you like waffles?" asked phineas. "yeah, i like waffles," replied isabella, smiling.

it makes the story easier to follow. please don't use the lack if capitalization, though. i'm doing this on my ipod, and it's too much of a hassle to push the shift key constantly.

but anyway, the story is interesting. not one of my favs, but still pretty good.

and sorry this is so long. :)
Lisanna Strauss chapter 7 . 4/16/2012