Reviews for Search
Mypie chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
What a lovely epilogue. It ended perfect with the bird!
Mypie chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
Poor liesl. Really fooled me with the dream, i thought M saw her mother in RL.
Love the conversation between Max and Georg. Very clever how you put in 2 scenes at the gazebo.
Yes M knew she couldn't fight it anymore
Mypie chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
Awkward dinner... nit a pleasant thing to be around Oh I felt sorry for the children.
I hope M's mother pushes her in the right direction.
Mypie chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
You really portait her feelings well. I like that she remembered the little moments through the dresses
Mypie chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Really liked your twist in this. I loved the letter from her mother. The reference to the edelweiss is perfect. Can't wait to see where you lead M too.
augiesannie chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
glad you came back to finish it - liked this epilogue, as I did the whole story, and hope you'll be back with more soon!
BrittanyLS chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
This was truly beautiful!
BrittanyLS chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
I love how you mixed in one of the most romantic scenes into your story! Brilliant!
utility - singer chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
Nicely done. So glad you came back to finish it!
charleybec chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
I do remember reading this a long time ago but I read it again from the beginning just now. Thank you for updating it, it was a lovely finish to your story. I hope you write something else again soon.
RhizOneill chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
Aww what a beautiful ending. I can't believe 2 years has past when I read this last.
som04 chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
I can't believe it's 2 years either, I can still. Remember reading, lol.
Any way great ending loved it. Looking forward to many more.
:) :)
lemacd chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
it's funny, but i remember reading the beginning of this story a long time ago. i appreciate that you came and finished it, and with a lovely epilogue, not only of what happened w/ georg and maria but w/ liesl. you captured their character quite well, even their joking, so cute. i hope your next fics are posted soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Aww cute ending. Read your story a while ago but it was really good. Hope you will write more fan fics for the sound of music
Guest chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
Lovrly! Hope you haven't forgotten this story, or will make a new one soon.