Reviews for Search
Lovrly! Hope you haven't forgotten this story, or will make a new one soon.
MuggleCreator chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
Great stuff.
RhizOneill chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
Great chapters. I really enjoy reading this story. Love that you wrote it different from the movie and the way you wrote in Maria's mother. Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
LiLoDu chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
Aww, I'm really loving this neat little story of yours.
Is it going to be continued or is that it? Please continue!

Oh btw - Sch├Ątzchen indeed means something like hunny, lovie, darling etc. Trust me, I'm German ;) Your results cannot have been that bad ;)
login password chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Awww! They finally got together! They are so dang cute! I'm sad to see this story end, but I know you'll make the final chapter wonderful! Update soon!
:D
Bellarsam Chrisjulittle chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
Much better, thank you. You were very right to end this one like that, after that last one. But thankfully you didn't leave it hanging for too long. Take it from someone who knows: you don't leave a story on an awful cliffhanger without a quick followup - that's just too cruel to the readers.
som04 chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
OH this was so sweet, I love the chats with Maria and Liesl, and the chat with her mother. it was a sad chapter in a way, but thats only to be expected when Maria is hurting.

lovely written and I hope you come back very soon. :):)
AndromedaAiken chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
Oh come on! Don't leave us hanging!
LoveJulie35 chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Lovely story. update soon.
Bellarsam Chrisjulittle chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Ugh, too late, I do kind of hate you for leaving it on a heartbreaking cliffhanger like that after so long of a wait. All I can hope for now is that Georg will see reason and make the first move - aka cut the Baroness loose and talk to Maria - since Maria is too scared.
Supernatural-Girl17 chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
Love this story and chapter so far! hoping to read more of this story later! hope so and can't wait! :) 3
augiesannie chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
More! I liked this story and hope you'll have time to expand it!
Honkytonkangel chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
I didn't find it boring at all. I liked how you put in the basics of how it went in the film but added more internal thoughts from Maria. And I loved the goodbye to the sisters (especially Sister Berthe. Who knew she had a soft spot for Maria after all). Look forward to seeing what happens next.
augiesgirl chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Keep going! My favorite fanfics are the ones that stick pretty closely to the original story but give us more motives and internal thinking, and that's exactly what you've got! I really can't think of anything you could do better besides write more!
Margaret Luna Sullivan chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Hardly boring. Very interesting, and nice to see it from Maria's viewpoint, rather than from the viewpoint of a bird or bystander, which is kinda the feeling you get from the movie. keep up the good woork.