Reviews for Search
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 5 . 10/15
I thought this ending was absolutely beautiful. Flash-forwards are lovely.
Johannes is so cute, with so many traits from both his parents. So glad to see Liesl got her happiness, the teasing between Maria and Georg was great.
And that final paragraph...exquisite.
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 4 . 10/15
Beautiful. The fact that the conversation with her mother was a vision within a dream was another great twist, and I enjoyed how even with that you still didn't leave us hanging all night for the gazebo scene.
Max being the instigator in getting Georg to admit the truth to himself and go after Maria was great. The gazebo scene was (as it always is), beautiful, and the way you had her think of her mother when she thought about Georg's question was BRILLIANT.
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 3 . 10/15
Nice little twist that the gazebo scene hasn't happened just yet. Liesl's point about not being able to connect with Elsa because she is essentially a stranger was great, and I loved Maria comforting her.
The vision of her mother was so bittersweet, but I think it's exactly what she needs...
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 2 . 10/15
Once again, great job weaving your own tale into the storyline from the movie.
I loved the point about the dresses; not just that she took them with her when she left, but donated some but decided to keep those with sentimental value.
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 1 . 10/15
The way you wove in the story about her mother to the film's plot, as well as 'Moondance' was wonderful. The letter was beautiful and that being the extra bit of guidance she needed was great.
Mypie chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
What a lovely epilogue. It ended perfect with the bird!
Mypie chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
Poor liesl. Really fooled me with the dream, i thought M saw her mother in RL.
Love the conversation between Max and Georg. Very clever how you put in 2 scenes at the gazebo.
Yes M knew she couldn't fight it anymore
Mypie chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
Awkward dinner... nit a pleasant thing to be around Oh I felt sorry for the children.
I hope M's mother pushes her in the right direction.
Mypie chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
You really portait her feelings well. I like that she remembered the little moments through the dresses
Mypie chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Really liked your twist in this. I loved the letter from her mother. The reference to the edelweiss is perfect. Can't wait to see where you lead M too.
augiesannie chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
glad you came back to finish it - liked this epilogue, as I did the whole story, and hope you'll be back with more soon!
BrittanyLS chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
This was truly beautiful!
BrittanyLS chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
I love how you mixed in one of the most romantic scenes into your story! Brilliant!
utility - singer chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
Nicely done. So glad you came back to finish it!
charleybec chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
I do remember reading this a long time ago but I read it again from the beginning just now. Thank you for updating it, it was a lovely finish to your story. I hope you write something else again soon.