Reviews for Hide and Seek
TrintaC chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
wow, just wow. that was beyond hot.
UnScrambled chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Loved it!
Anna Elisa chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I like :)
gypsy rosalie chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Long overdue review! This was great, I love how you set it after the last episode and Lucas returning and I love how he goes 'it's like you want me to catch you.' :D
ajattra chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I like the way this story plays out like an almost surrealistic nightmare, a ghost story even. You know it all starts so abruptly with her wandering in the woods alone, and Lucas appearing out of nowhere. You probably meant this encounter in a very realistic sense, yet I can't help feel Lucas' ubiquitous presence is a reflection of her guilt that follows the shooting. /end of overanalysis

In other words, I really liked this :)
Miss Junie chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
And finally get around to reviewing this! ( needs to get it's act together -_-)

This was pretty fantastic! I loved the game between them, and the way Lucas was such a sneaky person. How on EARTH did he climb that tree? haha. I'm definitely demanding a continuation though! Gorgeous, my dear!
FrenchMelanie chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Aaaaah I loved it! You did (as usual) a great job! Tension and sex! So suitable for them! I'm like Kate-Emma, I have a big smile on my face and it doesn't want to go away!
AlexisRomanoff-Barton chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Amazing chapter I love the game idea
Selvet chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
i lovedddd this :DDD

and i loved how he's just like "hello bucket" "did you miss me?" and he's like hiding in a tree

and when he kept finding her i was like muttering to my phone "how the fuckkk does he do that?" aha
Kate-Emma chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I was so adamant the whole way through that it was a dream but my job it's messed up whatever it is! Freaky psychopath Lucas is fantastic and Skye, run as fast as you girl, he's always there.

The ending though... brilliant. I am grinning like an idiot and it's going to take a bit to make me stop...
underdogwriter2410 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This is a really interesting one shot. I love the tension, love the twisted hide and seek game between Lucas and Skye and how he always found her even when she tried so hard to hide from him. It's a strong concept and I love it. Very suitable for this pair, especially. Nice one! ;)

Oh and I also love your trilogy series (Family Ties). They're really really good! :D