Reviews for Transition
RadicalDaniel chapter 4 . 2/3
Wait what... No more.
No this can be!

I need more!

I'm loving this whole trilogy, it's amazing! I wanna know what happens. Does Maria go all Spanish badass on Adam's Mother, does Adam get his work clothes? So many questions!

Please write more, I beg you!

Daniel :) x
Jamesy1996 chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
This has been a fantastic story, i've read the first 2 and am very excited to see the rest of this story! Your doing a great job, keep up the good work :)
LeeBrennanLindsayArmaouFan chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Great story :D
LeeBrennanLindsayArmaouFan chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Awesome story :D
Golden Lass chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
aww poor adam now what's going to happen and do the others find out too what will they do
Saejima Kouga chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
Not too sure how I feel about Rocky's 'tude. I like to think he's mature enough to understand Ranger duties taking first precedence. Maybe he can get involved in a battle with Piranha-trons to remind him?
Eclipticvibe chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
It is nice to see Tanya in the story. In the show it seemed she was Adams other closest friend so it makes sense that he would talk to her about everything. I have a feeling Rocky is going to dig himself a hole and then beat himself up for it later. A nice chapter for sure.
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Great work. I like it. Catch ya on the flip side.
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Good two chapters Celestial Chaos
Buffyxenaman chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
doing good
Eclipticvibe chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
It is nice to see the third arc of this story posted. The character interactions are nice and seem to flow pretty well. Rocky seems a little whinny at times which fits his character but sometimes it feels like its to much. Adams character is played really well also. I am liking where the story is going and I look forward to the next update.
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 3/19/2012