Reviews for All Imperfect
Insomnical Whimsiac chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
A lovely explanation for one of the many things that keep me wondering about the Potterverse
ToxicRainfall chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
That was amazing, and so very powerful. It was terribly sad, yet there were glimpses of hopefulness in it, especially at the end, and that makes it all the more effective. I love the way you explored George’s relationship with Angelina after Fred’s death, and you have brought to light questions I have often wondered myself about whether she did have feelings for Fred at school. I think you dealt with it admirably, and it was brave to tackle issues such as self-harm in your piece, but you have done it very maturely and it works so well with the piece.

Thanks so much for entering our competition, and good luck!
Shadowed93 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I really enjoyed this story, it was lovely to see Angelina looking after George like this. I liked the reason why he was so upset, it never even occurred to me that he might get angsty over his own reflection. She seems to really understand him and how he's feeling, since she leaves the scar on his face and manages to make him feel a bit better. And it's so obvious that they are so in love which is sweet :)
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This is really really REALLY good. It made me sadly smile at the end with tears in my eyes. Yeah. That's how good it was.
Darklokura chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Hello, well I'm bad in English, in fact I'll confess: I do not know NOTHING of the English language.

However, I read your fics via google translator, and I thought it would be very ungrateful not to comment.

Congratulations loved the fics.

Even more.

Note: Won a Brazilian reader, even if they need helpers to read.

Note 2: Any mistake or misunderstanding of what I wrote here, the blame is all the google translator.
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Oh, I love this because it's so beautiful and angsty. It explains why Angie went with George because you can count me with the people who assumed it was because she was also missing Fred. And I like the way she described love, and why she loved George. Especially how she begins to show how hurt she really is too. I'm sure it would really work for George to know he's not as alone as he perceives.
TayaCurragh chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I like this story :) Poor George! It's nice to see Angelina there for him. I liked the idea of him thinking she only likes him because he's like Fred, and the thing about not wanting to see himself in the mirror was really sad.

Also, I really like how at the end, it says that George didn't heal straight away, that it took time. I find often people end with a sort of happily ever after, when it is really unrealistic, so I like how you did this.
lella7 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
This is a very nice exploration of their relationship. I liked Angelina's justification for going to the ball with Fred and the idea of them both helping each other through things. It was very sad and poignant, but with glimmers of hope at the end. Good job :)
X-xx-SugarBerries-xx-X chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
SOOO SWEET! Amazing story!
THD chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This is a heartbreaking story, with a slight ray of hope at the end. I'm not used to reading about 'broken' George- everyone seems to think that he just picked himself back up and started again.

It was nice to see a more human and flawed side to both him and Angelina. I especially liked the addition of her reasoning for going to the ball with Fred, as it helps to give a reason for them being together. I also liked the fact that you addressed the issue that many people would have a problem with them being together.

A realistic take on a cannon couple trying to recover from the war.
MadCatta chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Poor things. Nicely done.
AddictedToTheScript chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
This is so sad and a really nice look at George and Angelina's relationship.

Mia
Timemidae chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I'm gonna do this blurb style: " painfull and poignant... a breathtaking piece"
HyperCaz chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
so heartbreaking, but a wonderful fic. :)