Reviews for Stupid In Love
Eva Inevitable chapter 14 . 5/23
Ooooh how romantic
Pint-sized She-Bear chapter 14 . 4/19/2012
I really enjoyed you story, great job.
gingergen chapter 14 . 3/25/2012
I enjoyed this story! I liked the idea of the diaries, and how we heard how their feelings progressed in their own words.

I'm actually glad Fenris didn't use the words "I love you", but did his best to get the idea across in the last chapter - he still has some processing to do before he's ready for that, I think! Overall, nicely done.
Of Quirky Excellence chapter 14 . 3/17/2012
I loved this! Fenris and Hawke forever
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 14 . 3/17/2012
This entire story was adorable and well written. It deserves a better review than I can give it at the moment. Just know that I was compelled to stay up LATE in to the wee hours of the morning to finish this story once I'd found it. I honestly hope you write more Fenris/Hawke, either a different story or a sequel. I am faving this one.
LifeandFire25 chapter 14 . 3/16/2012
Awwww he didn't say it back come on lol it wouldn't have killed him to say it once to her.
LifeandFire25 chapter 12 . 3/15/2012
Awww so short.
TheMightyZan chapter 12 . 3/15/2012
... *hug*
LifeandFire25 chapter 11 . 3/14/2012
This was great with fenris having a diary to bad she didn't get it sooner. It gives a great run down on what has happenend and how he thinks. The only other question is how did seb get it.
Of Quirky Excellence chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
Come on debris you know what you have to do!
EkoCentric chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
this is very sad, but I like it cuz it's more sensitive than in the game. C'mon! the guy you love just left after spending the night together-this is what should be happen LOL

keep doing this nice work, I'll be waiting for your update :)
LifeandFire25 chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
August I lol that your showing the stuff in between .
Of Quirky Excellence chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
LOVE IT!
Of Quirky Excellence chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Aveline couldn't hold back a laugh. "I'd have paid to see THAT!"

Me too, Aveline, me too.

(I hate that scene with Izzy and Fen I was like, "You %$##%**(& stay away from my Fenbear!)