Reviews for Kyler's Story
Guest chapter 11 . 6/10/2013
Please post again soon
Guest chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
A baby born six and a half months after conception would have to stay in the hospital at least for around two months, maybe. Things haven't fully developed then. Research before publishing it.
ILoveAnime89 chapter 11 . 11/21/2012
Love it update again soon.
Tiryn chapter 11 . 9/2/2012
Hopefully, Carlos will pull through... WAIT, HE DOES XD HE GETS TO SEE HIS DARLING CHILD XDDD
Please update soon :D I love the story
Saadhana chapter 10 . 5/15/2012
I loved how u called the horse after the titan god of sun in greek chapter though! i would love it if Ci-Ci and jensen became a couple! So much fun! :)
Latona chapter 9 . 5/3/2012
I love this story! I agree with everyone else, there aren't enough Cougar stories out there, but yours is a shining example of what one should be like! I can't wait for your next update.
Saadhana chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
pls update soon! real nice! i love jenson and jaimi's cute brother-sister relationship! :) but i need a little action from jaimi and cougar! :0
Kaichusarus chapter 9 . 4/25/2012
Omg. I love this story please continue. I love the Cougar stories. There isn't enough of them. I can't wait to read when Cougar finally sees his baby.
NewFaeTales chapter 9 . 4/18/2012
I love this story and I really can't wait for the next chapter :) there aren't enough Cougar stories out there, but i'm happy to say this is a very good one.
Saadhana chapter 8 . 3/31/2012
Oh god! Can't wait for his chapter! Pls update soon! Can't wait! :)
Vanirgii chapter 7 . 3/27/2012
I like it so far, I've been reading this for a while and sorry I haven't reviewed, just been lazy but I enjoy it(:

Though, I hope you're not going to pair Jensen up with Jaimi, it's occurred to me that you might but I hope not.

Can't wait for the next chapter~

-3 van
Saadhana chapter 6 . 3/20/2012
Brill story! Pls continue! :)
Verbophobic chapter 3 . 3/10/2012