Reviews for The Haunted Classroom
Snovolovac chapter 4 . 11/27/2015
I love this so BADLY. THIS IS SOME AWESOME STUFF. Great work! I laughed and enjoyed it and read it in a heart beat. You're awesome, dude
kitty-whiskers chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Fantastic crossover! Everyone was perfectly in character and the plot was great.
InfiniteDreamer1 chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
I loved that story!
InfiniteDreamer1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I loved Marshall in that chapter! "There's a GHOST in your CLASSROOM?" I can so imagine him saying that XD
Loved Cas a kid and great chapter!
IronishRose chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
That was a-waitforit-mazing.

Two of my favorite shows, put together, really well. The idea of Cas as a 5 year old is too hilarious.
Nebelkind chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
This story is really really great!
I really liked how Cas was freaking out Lily! It was funny!
tItAnIUm AprIl chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
Yay... So it ended very well.
tItAnIUm AprIl chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Cas could not take his eyes off Dean could he? An angel in love with a ghost buster. Perfect.
tItAnIUm AprIl chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Sam and Dean with little Cas. That's so sad coz I wanted all three of them for myself...
katrocks22 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
oh i have been enjoying your crossovers ever since The chuck fic. I am so glad you have done how i met your mother crossover. How about the next crossover you do an Office one? Dean and Michael's interaction would be hilarious with each other. Or how about Doctor who?
Leona Esperanza chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
Loved it! That was so funny! I'm so happy for Marshall finally getting proof that ghosts exist. :)
lilykep chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
Yeay! Fun story.
Leona Esperanza chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
This is just hilarious! Thanks for sharing with all of us. Can't wait for chapter 4!
CeffylDrwg chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
This story is awesome on so many levels.

Just quick question: I'm only half way through season 4 of Supernatural. Do you plan on adding anything spoilery through there to the end of the story? If so, I'll just have to read the later chapters when I'm caught up.

But this is really funny. I love the ghost bunny and the little Cas.
lilykep chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
Anya was right! Bunnies are evil.