Reviews for Scar Stories
Anon chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
This was wonderful! an excellent exploration of a really interesting character that just doesnt get enough! Loved it!
tynder20 chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
Really love your stories with the Digimon and Impmon :) if you ever start writing them again I will definitely be by to read them. Great work!
Yokai Hebitori chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
This was an AWESOME fic.
You've captured every aspect of Impmon's personality, guilt, and shame - not to mention his heroic deeds very well. I could literally imagine every character's dialog too.
This was well-written and definitely shows plenty of effort put into this.

EXCELLANT JOB!
YieldToYams chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
I hate Terriermon. He's an annoying jerkass simply because he can be. He's very privileged and self-righteous because of it, and he gets away with everything. The worst part is he's a hypocrite because not only does he hate hit when people pull the things on him he pulls on them, he'd totally be a blood lusting monster if it wasn't for Henry. Renamon fights because she's told to and is the pinnacle of self discipline. Guilamon may be feral at times, but he is capable of calming down and listening if asked and is a sweetheart. However, Terriermon wants to fight so badly he beats his head against the glass to get to a battle like an animal, completely unable to control himself, even when prompted. Not to mention all those digimon he killed when Henry thought he was a game. He enjoyed it, the little mofo...

Anyway...
Nolidoli chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
Great Story! It was well written and I liked how you portrayed each character! Its nice to read a adventure with just the digimon especially when done right!
CharmyXcream14 chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
Wow just wow you are an amazing author please tell me there is a sequel to this masterpiece.
Xande the Mortal chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
You truly are a masterful writer. You should write something to publish. Your story has made it into my "Reading" folder in my bookmarks. A spot it shares with only three stories found in my 9 years on this site.
Echo the Dreamer chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
Where are the reviews? This story deserves a lot more than just twelve.

Seriously, I loved how you portrayed the group's interpersonal relationships (the only thing that kept me going after the ending of Tamers was 'well, at least the Digimon are together!') Impmon's interactions with Renamon, Terriermon, and Calumon were spot-on. I liked how you wrote him with Guardromon - I kinda wondered how the two of them would interact outside of battles.

Ah, the Geckomon are kinda ingrateful, cowardly jerks, aren't they?

And Puppetmon...nearly killing Renamon would be enough cause for death, but threatening Ai and Mako? If his death warrant weren't signed before, it was signed just then. I loved how you had Impmon draw the parallels between Puppetmon and how he used to be, wondering why he got to live when they both deserved death, and Renamon's simple yet deep answer.

Interesting thing about the scars on Impmon's back. When I was little I thought it'd be kinda cool if he kept them, but I didn't think it'd be possible, seeing as he is data. It's still always something I've personally imagined him having, and Guardromon's reasoning made a lot of sense.

So (if you somehow managed to make it down here), once again, I have been thouroughly stunned by your writing. You've got characterization, humor, plot, everything. If you haven't considered writing original fiction, you definitely should. Thank you for writing this!

Echo the Dreamer
Eleos Argentum chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
awesome story

you keep the characters... in character, and you handle the action and regular scenes really well

this is an excellent work n_n
ZweiCrimson chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
Excellent story. Read it in one night. I love your portrayal of the characters. I must say your writing is very professional, especially the character interactions. Thanks for writing and posting this great story!
MitzvahRose chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
To summerize it all, I completely agree with everyone who has comemted before me, especially the last commenter, Kari. I'm sad that this is over, of course, it was an amazing story. But the ending was appropriate somehow, I wasn't as depressed as I maybe should have been. I feel somehow... satisfied. It's rare that I feel satisfied after a story, 'secially a fanfic, lol. Ipressive. :)

I'm glad you wrote this, it was very well done. There really isn't much else for me to say, except that I hope to see more Impmon/Tamers/Digimon stories from you. Maybe a sequel. *Thinks hopefully* :D Ah well, lol. ;P

Still great job, and I'd like to ask... how do you do those fight scenes. I'm writing my own Digimon story (which I will start to post once I get to the 5th chapter) and I can't seem to figure out how to write a decent fight scene. Any advice? It would be greatly apprecaited.(I spelled that wrong, didn't I? *Sweatdrops*) If so, thank you! :)
Kari Akiyama chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
It's over? -cries- For me it was short. I'd love to see a continuation of this plot, even if it's in another story. It was awesome and your writing is wonderful. I hope to see more stories like this one soon.
Mister M-D chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This was a great story, the storyline was exciting enough to keep me reading, and all the characters are in.. Well, character!

Again, a great story.
Geekgirl chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
This was a very satisfying ending. Plenty of action, Impmon is dealing with his issues, and we get to have Beelzemon beat that annoying animated puppet to a pulp. Overall, I am rather happy with this story. Fantastic work.
Bookworm Gal chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
A terrific finish to a wonderful piece of work. Puppetmon really had no chance. Threatening Renamon was bad enough, but once he threatened to hunt down the twins and kill them, he guaranteed his own demise. Nothing promotes a digivolution like threatening the digimon's partner(s). It was highly satisfying. Great work. I hope to see more from you in the future.