Reviews for The Rebel
TrustInFaith chapter 12 . 6/24/2014
Amazing! I loved it!
CarlinaT chapter 12 . 7/17/2012
Ya I am so happy you updated ya thank you! This the best story ever!
Stellafan4ever chapter 12 . 7/15/2012
That was such a sad story but good. I felt Stella's pain
CarlinaT chapter 11 . 6/18/2012
I love this story! I hope u can continue it! :D
Readingcutie428 chapter 11 . 5/1/2012
I think it's Stella's turn to go after Dylan :)
Readingcutie428 chapter 10 . 4/3/2012
They were so close.
Readingcutie428 chapter 9 . 3/28/2012
Time to get Stella back! :)
Alaska Is Beautiful chapter 7 . 3/22/2012
I loved this chapter.

It seems like every one just gets better and better.

Even though I'm not such a Wenlivia fan (because they were so prominent in the movie you KNEW somehow or another they would be together), I am glad Dylan got them together.

I love how he's viewing regaining his friendship so lightly even though it is very important. He knows that it is important, but he manages not to be so entirely stressed about it that he can't do anything.

And I'm glad that Olivia is being such a big help. She's taking on a whole new role, and I'm glad you're giving that to her.

Boo to Mo for leaving! But yay to you for making such a great chapter!
Readingcutie428 chapter 7 . 3/22/2012
I can't wait to see hoe he gets Stella back :)
Alaska Is Beautiful chapter 6 . 3/20/2012
I loved this chapter.

I am really sad about Dylan...but not as much as I was during the last chapter because I know that things are going to get better.

I'm pretty mad with Stella about being with Ray right now, but I guess that goes to show just how much she misses Dylan (so much she has to date Ray to get her mind off the pain). I appreciate how Dylan has made her so much more "vulnerable" (for lack of a better word) when she cries herself to sleep and constantly texts Mo and Olivia about Dylan.

I appreciate Dylan not getting so completely overwhelmed by grief that he's lost his determination to fix his mistakes. I love that he still helped Olivia and that she has forgiven him.

I can only hope that it will be as easy for the rest of them (albeit Charlie and Stella) to do the same.

Great chapter! Great story!

I love what you're doing and have already done and can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Readingcutie428 chapter 6 . 3/20/2012
So sad! She cried herself to sleep :,(
Alaska Is Beautiful chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
I'm really sad, but in a great way. It was such a bittersweet chapter...but it just marks the way for new beginnings.

My heart is breaking for Dylan because you definitely showed how heartbroken he is.

But I understand Stella's concern, so I feel for her as well.

Dylan's story moved me and I hope that he gets better.

I'm kind of loving Kyle because he just seems so supportive and like a great best friend.

Great chapter. You displayed so many different things so subtly.

Can't wait for the next chapter. I'm basically "high" on your fanfic.
Readingcutie428 chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
I almost cried too when I read that Dylan was crying.
Alaska Is Beautiful chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
I love how emotionally intense this chapter was-from the beautiful birth of baby Amy to the devestating jumping of Dylan. It was written so perfectly.

I am anticipating Dylan telling Stella the truth and glad that he's going to tell her the whole truth...but I'm so frightened about her response. Will she or will she not accept it and love him anyway?

Great story and perfect chapter.

Can't wait for more!