Reviews for New Beginnings
Hello! Just checking... are you gonna continue someday? My friend and I love the story and are sincerely hoping you will!
voldi1234 chapter 43 . 9/11
finally!i thought i would die if he wasn't accepted. i love the ending of these charapter
heronlove chapter 62 . 6/9
That was a great chapter. I thought that was a good first time chapter. Some first times is only good in the emotional sense because it is with the person you love most and the physical part comes later.
heronlove chapter 61 . 6/9
That was a great chapter and funny too.
ShePotter chapter 62 . 6/2
I loved the writing. I do wish Ron would not have turned his back on her. I along with many of my friends had our first time. Even if it uneasy, painfully, weird, never did anyone say anything but curling up afterwards. Also, the outfit you describe in the earlier chapter did not sound like just a bra and kickers? Anyway, Ron loved it, that's all that mattered.
Thanks for writing, can't wait for the next chapter, soon please:).
emmiebee11 chapter 61 . 5/28
It says in the story that he's almost 2, but then Harry says that he'll be one in April. Also Hermione is 19 and Harry is 18, but I guess that could just be the timing of their birthdays?
Really great i loved it. Super work frnd
ShePotter chapter 61 . 5/24
This was a great chapter. The lovers missing each other, but living their life. Please update soon, thanks for writing.
...just a note- I think you made a mistake with Teddy's age, then earlier with him & her. Loved reading, just wanted to make a note. Thanks
Rose chapter 61 . 5/24
Love this! Keep writing your beautiful chapters!

BTW I want to hear about Rose, Hugo, Lily, Albus, James... etc.

Thanks so much for making my day!
That was totally cool on both fronts! First Hermoine shopping for skimpy lingerie to impress Ron for his birthday, to Harry asking Ron to move in rent free - lord knows Harry can afford it, and it shows what a good friend Harry really is - I loved the first rule no sex in the common areas
heronlove chapter 60 . 5/2
That was an awesome chapter. I love to see Hermione let herself be a typical teenage girl. You can't wait to write them making love and I can't wait to read it.
ShePotter chapter 60 . 5/1
Great, good, wonderful! Please continue, we need more. Thanks for writing and remember we're waiting:)
heronlove chapter 59 . 1/5
That was a good chapter.
heronlove chapter 58 . 1/5
That was a great chapter.

Happy Holidays
ShePotter chapter 59 . 12/23/2014
Good chapter. I also would like to think all the Malfoy's turned over a new leaf on life.
Merry Christmas to you & yours.