Reviews for New Beginnings
heronlove chapter 59 . 1/5
That was a good chapter.
heronlove chapter 58 . 1/5
That was a great chapter.

Happy Holidays
ShePotter chapter 59 . 12/23/2014
Good chapter. I also would like to think all the Malfoy's turned over a new leaf on life.
Merry Christmas to you & yours.
SRK12 chapter 59 . 12/22/2014
From my understanding, I think Bellatrix was the youngest of the lot. Narcissa was the middle child and Andromeda was the oldest, given she had a grown up child of her own. I think the beginning of HBP definitely indicated that Narcissa was older than Bellatrix.
heronlove chapter 57 . 12/15/2014
That was an effing hot chapter. I loved their candid talk and their first sexual experience. It was a good beginning for them.
heronlove chapter 56 . 12/12/2014
That was a great chapter. I loved what Ron said to George.
tabitoo chapter 58 . 12/12/2014
Very good chapter.
Guest chapter 57 . 12/8/2014
Ron and Hermione are so good together. :)
ShePotter chapter 57 . 12/7/2014
Good & very tasteful. I agree with your take on Hermione's feelings on sex. However, I do feel they waited so long to be together it would be hard (no pun) to hold off (again on pun). Thanks for writing & as always we're waiting on more.
cribinator chapter 28 . 12/4/2014
You know, more people than just the main characters were hurt in the battle. I don't like how everybody's just acting like nothing's changed
Covered in Bruises chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
Yes Ginny you are pretty much the worst sister in the world.
Covered in Bruises chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
Ron did not betray either Harry or Hermione and Hermione thinking that he did makes me hate her. He is free to come and go anywhere at anytime he choose. He is not either her or Harry's slave to mindlessly obey what they want.

She'd also be smart to remember that Ron didn't say ANYTHING about leaving until Harry told him to leave so if she's angry with Ron she damn well better be angry with Harry.
ShePotter chapter 56 . 12/3/2014
Brotherly love, I love it. Thanks for writing, more please:)
Carrie K chapter 55 . 11/9/2014
Love this story. My favorite was when Ron saved Harry. It was nice to see Ron be the person he's meant to be.
HelenaThePineappleEater chapter 55 . 8/16/2014
I don't usually read fanfics abou this era (I'm more of a Marauders girl) but I love this fanfic! Can't wait for the next chapter!