Reviews for Simply Promised
twihardkristen chapter 44 . 7/23
is Carlisle still in the room?
Bevey99 chapter 63 . 3/20
Fantastic story. Great original story line. Was pissed , then happy, then pissed but now smiling. Thanks for writing
ChantyGirl chapter 63 . 2/23/2014
Loved this story.
Kim chapter 63 . 10/9/2013
This last chapter reminds me SO much of my husband!
LizziePaige chapter 63 . 9/27/2013
Locked this do much, so well written and fantastic characters. I was so angry with Edward who practically guilted Bella into being a surrogate for them, but it did all eventually work out. Thanks for sharing :)
hippie starr chapter 43 . 9/10/2013
Uh oh, it's all real now.

I'm seriously dying here over Bella's chocolate prank. My 16 year old heard me laughing so I explained that part to her. She now is begging to do that at her next dr appt. hehehe. I'm sure our doctors will thank you ;)
Isabel chapter 28 . 7/30/2013
I think this is a very interesting and funny story and very well written you have so much talent and I appriciate all the time u put into this to make an enjoyable story for your fans.

P.S. I apologize in advance for any rude comments. Don't let them stop you from
Doing what you want to do because u want u to know if no one else I fully support ur story.
cahtx chapter 63 . 6/28/2013
I just read your story and loved it. I enjoyed the humor and the sweet parts like Edward following his daughter with Richard. That is so cute. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. You are very talented!
kmfroggi chapter 63 . 6/11/2013
Haha... I can't even imagine what my husband will do when this time comes! Lol
kmfroggi chapter 62 . 6/11/2013
Crazy but fun story! I greatly enjoyed it!
Kimmie2445 chapter 63 . 4/6/2013
LOVE IT! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Kimmie2445 chapter 48 . 4/6/2013
LUV,LUV,LUV,LUV,LUV,LUV,LUV,LUV,LUV,LUV IT!
Kimmie2445 chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
LOVE IT! THANK YOU!
Kimmie2445 chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
LOVE IT!
luvb00kw0rm chapter 37 . 2/24/2013
Ed & Tranny, they can go fuck themselves!
1,668 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »