Reviews for Simply Promised
MiccaF chapter 63 . 1/7
Awesome! Love this story!
Kickinl8tr chapter 63 . 10/16/2017
Laughs and head slaps and awwwws all over good story. Thank you.
Guest chapter 32 . 10/15/2017
4 months you would definitely be having an over the stomach ultrasound. The one that goes inside is when you aren't that far along and nothing can be seen over the stomach yet.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/15/2017
Fetuses turned babies. Seriously trying to ignore the fact that you are saying it is not a baby but a fetus... But every damn chapter it's being said. I get it, you're probably pro choice, but shut the hell up.
Even though I am really undecided, I mean, I would never have an abortion, but who I am to decide for someone else? But really, you'd be ok with being 9 fucking months pregnant and someone crashes into you drunk and kills your baby in the womb but doesn't get charged for that because it's only a fetus? That's ok, though. It's not a baby. And it's not different because your further along.
I know this story is old and it's not going to change but you're annoying.
StelenaClaceLover09 chapter 63 . 9/28/2016
i love this story it is awesome and i love this series :) & i am happy that Bella & Edward got married & i am happy that Bella & Edward have three beautiful kids
winnodinno chapter 14 . 6/25/2016
b
Lafemmevegeta chapter 63 . 5/15/2016
This was a cute story. I enjoyed tomboy Bella and the changes the baby brought. Great story!
sue1zide chapter 63 . 3/2/2016
This was very enjoyable.
Thank you.
kadronya chapter 63 . 2/3/2016
I like it! thanks for it!
CSG chapter 63 . 8/14/2015
This was a very good story. I liked the friends first part of it before falling in love. Those types of fics never get old. Thanks for writing & sharing it! :)
CSG chapter 32 . 8/14/2015
Where's Tanya? Wouldn't she want to be there?
CSG chapter 15 . 8/13/2015