Reviews for My Goddess
werewolf24 chapter 23 . 12/15/2012
Wow i really like this and cant wait for an update. Although im a bit confused on how it was willow who killed tara and i cant seem to remember who other than warren she killed.
wullywart chapter 23 . 12/9/2012
God! It's like a teaser. It was so short. I promise to sing you praises after each and every new chapter. Updates, please! I love it!
xtvaddictx chapter 23 . 12/8/2012
Once again a great chapter! I am really enjoying this story. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Graq the Wild Child 2 chapter 23 . 12/8/2012
Glad you're back on this story. Whoo boy, the uber-vamps are going to be a lot tougher than the bringers. Frankly I'm surprised the gang in the kitchen haven't wiped each other out yet. Willow still has to learn to balance that power; rejecting it is just dangerous as giving into it.
xtvaddictx chapter 22 . 12/1/2012
Aw man now I'm all caught up! Damn it! This is such a good story and I am in-fact hooked! I cannot wait to see what happens next!
xtvaddictx chapter 19 . 12/1/2012
Holy hell... I was on my toes with this chapter and I'm sure I will be on the next and the next, until things calm down in this story. All I can say is YIKES!
xtvaddictx chapter 15 . 12/1/2012
Wow. Willow and Tara are running off to England and now Spike's all being a softy and gave Kennedy this huge speech about how great she was. Kind of reminded me of when he gave Buffy that speech in "touched" it really was touching and made me teary eyed. Love it. Love your story.
xtvaddictx chapter 14 . 12/1/2012
Oh man.. This chapter had me teary-eyed. I could imagine it, like I was seeing it right in front of my face. So amazing. Great job!
xtvaddictx chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
Uh ohhhhhhhhhh! Lol. Here we go.
xtvaddictx chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Okay Oz and Tara are sweet and all, but I swear to Jesus if anything else happens besides the kissing, I'm going to crawl through my computer and kick both of their asses! lol. Great chapter. I love this story.
xtvaddictx chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Awww. I seriously almost cried at the end. The Dawn/Tara friendship has always made me teary-eyed and them being back together again just makes me so happy... Not quite sure about the Oz thing though. I hope he doesn't try anything; else I might be kicking his imaginary ass! lol. I'm kidding though. I'm loving this story and will make sure to review whenever I see fit ;)
xtvaddictx chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Poor Dawn! I was laughing out loud at this chapter. The poor girl. She needs some lovin of her own. Everyone's got someone but her. Yeesh.
xtvaddictx chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Well well.. loving this story already.. and not just because of the hot lady-lovins either! I'm loving that Buffy brought Tara back and Willow is so bright, and happy again. Back to her old self. I can tell I'm going to be quite stuck to this story. Lol.
Almost Got Faith chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
This is really good so far :D
wullywart chapter 22 . 10/7/2012
Excellent update! Waiting with abated breath for the next chapter! Congrats to Kenn. She's really coming into her own.
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »