Reviews for My Goddess
Graq the Wild Child 2 chapter 22 . 10/5/2012
Oh hell yes to song breaking the power of the First. And an even bigger hell yes to Kennedy having a battle plan. Go get 'em girls! Worth the wait.

I also noticed back in chapter nine Oz bit Willow. o.o I uh, assume she didn't get infected, but geez.
wullywart chapter 21 . 10/3/2012
Excellent so far! Can't wait for ur next update! Seriously. Like edge of my seat waiting... So I hope to hear from you soon! )
Missocki chapter 21 . 10/2/2012
Alrighty. I'm hooked. I need more. I have to know where this is going. Ppppplleeeaaassse?
LEDlorien7 chapter 21 . 9/12/2012
SHE BROKE ONE OF WILLOW'S RIBS?!

Oy, Kennedy, I believe in you! Save Vi, Felicia Day is cute, goddammit! She is so not going to die!

Okay, I am just going to be on pins and needles until you update...

Clearly you are doing a great job if I'm this damn invested in your story...

_
LEDlorien7 chapter 20 . 9/12/2012
DAWN IS FOURTEEN OR SOMETHING, WHY DOES SHE KNOW WHAT AN ORGASM FEELS LIKE?!

Oh man, this is so not good! Not good at all! And I'm almost caught up... I'm totally going to be left hanging aren't I? Well, you're doing wonderful, please keep it up!
LEDlorien7 chapter 19 . 9/12/2012
Oh shit, what did she do? Whoa, Tara fears losing her magic? That's interesting... Ack, all their fears are happening, right? Oh, nice cliffie. Lovely.
LEDlorien7 chapter 18 . 9/12/2012
Oh no, Kennedy is so not going straight, is she? Is she gonna do the "exception" thing? Wait, Faith is a lesbian here? Not bi? Interesting, not a choice I would make, but still interesting.

Ooh, I like that you put in Tara's romantic past. Very interesting. And yay for talking to Andrew, you haven't really brought him up much.

Speaking Italian, hot. The question game is SO CUTE! Love it so much. Tara-flavored... heheheheheh. Okay, Tara is so not from New York. Isn't she southern or midwestern or something?

Okay, I was so with this until the very end. Sometimes I feel like sex, or in this case masturbation, is too much. They were being very sweet and sentimental. I didn't want that to turn sexual, I wanted it to stay cuddly and fluffy...
LEDlorien7 chapter 17 . 9/12/2012
Oz is just falling for people left and right here, huh?

1. I like the repetition of the dialogue there. Very clever! Very Joss-like.
2. Love that the high priestess lady can quote what Tara said in season 6. I'm so glad they're not skipping stuff this time.

What's biro?

Haha, I love that Oz is becoming friends with/crushing on all the lesbians. As a lesbian myself, if a guy asks me out I usually find it bewildering and hilarious.

"Only an opportunist. Some may see the glass half full, others see it half empty… but while they argue, I just drink it." Is that a thing? If it's not, it should be.

I sense cuteness coming!
LEDlorien7 chapter 16 . 9/12/2012
I've been withholding judgment on the Willow killing Tara thing, but I'm really having trouble buying it. The first thing she did with Magic after Tara got shot was try to demand Osiris bring her back, and Osiris said she was already gone.

I like that Giles trusts Tara's judgment above everyone else's. I would too.

Also, yay for bringing Rona into this... Also you bring up Chloe, so has she not died yet? Also, don't forget that Eve was the First Evil in disguise.

Demon trap! Love the description of the fight! I could almost picture it. Good job!
LEDlorien7 chapter 15 . 9/12/2012
I love that Kennedy responds to "brat!" Heeheehee.

It seems a little weird to me that three different characters have used the phrase "Kick (Willow's/her) ass up and down Revello Drive." How would Kennedy know that Buffy used those exact words? And if she doesn't, it seems highly coincidental.

"'Look, sleepin' with Red don't mean you know her, I can speak from experience,' Faith answered" Have Faith and Willow slept together?!

Man, so many people having feelings, storming off, or being able to sense someone else's needs... Spike going after Kennedy, Faith knowing not to let Kennedy talk to Willow and Tara... craziness.

"As usual, Anya hits the nail on its very uncomfortable head." So true! THough, the part Anya said to prompt that I originally read as Buffy...

Hahaha, "Almost-Slayer" I like that.

Why did Spike taste Kennedy's tears? That's a little creepy...

I thought Kennedy was a little too old to be the next one called?

I like how shocked Kennedy is by Spike's "Deep and meaningful thoughts." She clearly doesn't know him very well. :-P
Graq the Wild Child 2 chapter 21 . 9/11/2012
Gah, I'm sorry about your arm. If you need to heal seriously don't be stressing about the updates. RL trumps internet.

I like how both Tara and Kennedy hit low points before picking themselves up to do what needs to be done. Poor Tara is always blaming herself for things that aren't her fault. And the withdrawal is going to be rough. With Willow it was an obvious metaphor for drug withdrawal. But for Tara, someone who's been connected to the Earth their whole life, it has to be like losing a sense.
faolan228 chapter 21 . 9/10/2012
So far so good! The thing is, with this Willow, an inverted version of Willow. Willow was fiercely passionate about Tara, it makes sense that this one would be so indifferent. It makes sense, no matter how much we love pervy evil Willow perving on Tara XD
faolan228 chapter 20 . 8/30/2012
Dark Willow, to me, always sort of looked like a harbor seal, but that tidbit aside, I was genuinely afraid of her. Glad to see you got the right about of twisted here.
Graq the Wild Child 2 chapter 20 . 8/30/2012
Don't stress about the updates, this story is actually one of the most consistently updated ones I've followed.

Of course Kennedy is strong enough to save the day, she's a Slayer (to be)! I'm quite curious as to why she hasn't been effected. And thanks for being one of the few W/T fans who portrays her positively. The girl never did anything wrong except fall in love with a grieving widow, and that's nothing horrible.
taylor.buffy1139 chapter 19 . 8/22/2012
Gah! Why with the cliff hanger? And what's willows fear? Cause it's not really showing that... More please?
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »