Reviews for My Goddess
Graq the Wild Child 2 chapter 19 . 8/18/2012
Perfect choices for everyone's fears. Cliffhangers, ahh!
Kelsey TVS chapter 18 . 8/16/2012
Okay so the first date thing was probably the cutest thing ever.
Kelsey TVS chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
I'm about halfway through this chapter but I had to stop and do a quick review!

I'm loving this so far. I'm probably the biggest Willow/Tara shipper you'll find on the internet and I've been searching for ages for decent fanfic and I found your account. It's great!

I also wanted to comment on the scene opening this chapter with Tara and Dawn. INCREDIBLY well done. You've majorly grasped the Buffy language and it was a delight to read. Those moments were very much like watching the show.
Graq the Wild Child 2 chapter 18 . 8/15/2012
"I thought I requested someone other than Willow's ex," Had me laughing out loud. That word association was a clever idea. Hopefully Willow can realize she's changed Tara too. And that girl better stick to the magic rehab like a good witch. ;P
MissWhedonista chapter 17 . 8/13/2012
An enjoyable story.
Not sure about the first few chapters, pretty much just smut and glossing over Tara's return.
Some strange and interesting twists. Love that they are connected, freaking loved that Tara goes dark as well, and her response when Willow returns from LA. That was awesome.
Kinda liked Oz's friendship with her. Even though I'm extremely pro W/T only.
Very much enjoyed.
Thanks for sharing it :)
Cathy77 chapter 17 . 8/11/2012
Loving ur story hope to read more soon ;)
faolan228 chapter 17 . 8/11/2012
Haha, at least they didn't go see 'Can't Hardly Wait', where Tara, on ecstasy, is fascinated by a banana. Oz tries to get her to sleep with him, before Veruca rushes in and rescues her. Now THAT would a confusing movie for them to watch.

Can't wait to see Willow trying to woo Tara. Their first go around, Will kinda kept her hidden from the rest of the group, so no classic first date type woo-age, I'm guessing.
Graq the Wild Child 2 chapter 17 . 8/11/2012
People always find their true path on the far side of pain. This plotline actually makes all of Willow's thoughts and actions in "The Killer in Me" make more sense than in canon. I don't think Tara was in the wrong for "skipping it" the first time around, she'd seen Willow working really hard to do things without magic and control her addiction. She had every reason to believe in her again, and no reason to think she'd get shot. But of course she's got a huge heart and would blame herself.

Oz's feelings for Tara are totally understandable, she is incredible. As crazy as I am about Buffy/Spike, this story made me a fan of Buffy/Faith. It just kinda feels like I'm starting in the middle of a novel. Have you ever thought of writing a story about how they ended up in a relationship?

The American Pie Alyson Hannigan reference was cute. That's the weird thing about actors, characters, and fictional worlds. Does Sarah Michelle Geller still exist as a separate person in the Buffyverse? Would Buffy watch "The Grudge" and think, "Hmm, that woman looks a lot like me."?

Keep writing!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/11/2012
Just lovely! I'm always excited to see a update from you. Thanks!
Cathy77 chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
Good story, hope to read more soon :)
faolan228 chapter 16 . 8/4/2012
Have I told you how much I love how you've added depth to characters I otherwise barely tolerate? Because I do.

Good to see that solidarity between Will and Tare, and Giles' trust of Tara's judgement. Hope to see more from you soon!
faolan228 chapter 14 . 7/11/2012
Glad to have you back! And yes, a touching moment between our girls, exactly what I needed today!
CurlyAkemy chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Awesomeness so far. A break of some wort in between scene would be great. U get kind a lost transitioning from one the other.
NeedMoreCowbell chapter 12 . 6/17/2012
Okay, I find this story rather brilliant. Besides the interesting plot, you absolutely nail all of the characters' dispositions and interactions with each other. Hence the enjoyableness. Please, please continue.
Ltlconf chapter 11 . 6/16/2012
So Oz, what's Faith? I mean, besides forgotten again. I mean, he would know her better than Anya or Andrew, right?
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »