Reviews for His Return
Mystiksnake chapter 8 . 9/3/2005
I don't know if you noticed...but you haven't updated this story in over to years! What's up with that? Life issues or something? Lost your muse perhaps...if so please find it. I want more added to this story and pronto. Two years is way too long.
jonnyg chapter 8 . 8/19/2004
I love the story, but come on dead people update more often than you...
GoldenVampyreGoddess chapter 8 . 7/8/2004
Hell grrl, its been like a two years since you updated! What happened? This is like one of the best stories I've ever read and I so want it to continue... please write more! Later!*
Guest chapter 8 . 6/25/2003
A really lovely fanfiction that I will want updated as soon as you can manage. I can imagine why you get so many reviews: your story is cool, awesome, admirable and the best in it's category. Just update and give a little hint to where it's going. Have a cool day! _
spikes1pet chapter 8 . 6/19/2003
hi i really like ur story so i think u should contuine soon pwees pwees pwees and could u e mail me at when ur story is updated thanks
tenshi chapter 8 . 4/11/2003
oei...

ive been following dis fic for quite some time now and i just need 2 ask...WERS THE NET CHAPPIE? T_T i wanna knoe what happens! *sniff sniff* please update son! i tink dat u did an awesome job of making the characters in character and dats pretty hard...not a lot of authors are capable of dat...i dunno...wen i read some fics...i catch myself thinking "no, dat's not what they would say..." or "they wouldnt do that!" and stuff lyk dat...but in dis fic its "omg! dats so him!" _ and ppl have told me dat i can b a little nasty in my reviews...just wanted u 2 knoe dat...dats sorta lyk a compliment hahaha . ayt den...update update!

-tENsHi-
Lucky-11 chapter 8 . 1/18/2003
Please please please please continue this story i love it!
cate chapter 8 . 11/26/2002
Still really like this fic- Hope you are planning to finish some time.
hosergirl2u chapter 8 . 7/22/2002
Omg! *FINALLY* the hook up I've *always* wanted! Hurry up and update I cant wait!
Feyette I chapter 8 . 7/19/2002
how will Angel the la gang react Mostly angel

WRITE MORE ASAP
doesn't live here anymore chapter 8 . 7/18/2002
Really enjouying this so far, please update soon!
morgan chapter 8 . 7/14/2002
I live Spike he is so hot and i think that him and buffy would make a perfect couple! NEwayzzzz i can't wait till next chapter! this should be on TV!
Rachel9 chapter 8 . 6/30/2002
Ahhhhhh! I'm SO glad that you updated, I loved this chapter! It was soo good, loved the... "action" back on the porch and am looking forward to the next chapter!
SinisterChic chapter 8 . 6/30/2002
So nice to have more of this. I really liked the conversation they had about fate. :) Can't wait for more.
Kumi chapter 8 . 6/30/2002
Glad to see you're back in the writing again... Loved the bathroom scene... Spike's emotional reaction was dead on. Looking forward to the next Chapter.