Reviews for His Return
Ruthie2 chapter 3 . 5/24/2002
Thank you for the spuffyness!
RockerGal1 chapter 3 . 5/23/2002
You have to continue this - it's really sweet! I like the fact that Buffy isn't too bitchy in this fic - a lot of people tend to confuse unrequited love for outright hatred. Oh, and about the HTML stuff? All you have to do is save your files as HTML documents (instead of saving them as text files, which is what you get when you press that little diskette on your screen) and poof! If your file's saved as an HTML document, your document will appear the way it was written. For example, if you make "Buffy" bold, it will appear bold on the I-net. I'm sorry if I sound so freaking redundant, but I'm not much of a techie. Looking forward to more installments of this cute story!
oreo chapter 3 . 5/23/2002
keep making chapters! please? please? pretty please, and i'll love u forever and ever. i loooooooooooooove this story, good job!
Bloodluvingirl chapter 3 . 5/23/2002
Well I'm enjoying this, so if you want to continue you have my vote. Well good luck! :)
Lindsey chapter 3 . 5/23/2002
Please continue writing the story. I am enjoying it very much. It made me happy. Keep writing!

-Lindsey :)
spikelover825 chapter 3 . 5/23/2002
Trust me. Keep going.
steffi chapter 3 . 5/23/2002
Oh my god, I luv your story. Pleeze pleeze pleeze continue and make it a long fluffy bs filled fanfic. Ohhh i just luv buffy and spike together, and i luv your story idea. so pleeze write more. thanxs bunches.
zbop chapter 2 . 5/23/2002
more of this story PLEASE!
chip chapter 2 . 5/22/2002
please write more (but i thought he just got his soul back and a

ngel has a soul and he can't go in to the sunlight) but i like it
RaB chapter 2 . 5/22/2002
OMG! Please continue soon! So sweet! :)
stranger in paradise chapter 2 . 5/22/2002
love it love it love it.

pls let spike have his vampy superpowers though!
Sweet Ember chapter 2 . 5/22/2002
Wow!I give you an A.I wish this is whats going to happen next season but I don't think Buffy will forgive Spike that soon...lol!Update soon!
LillyRose Gerr. dont feel like signing in chapter 2 . 5/22/2002
I really enjoyed the story, perhaps there is going to be more? I like how you as well step up the story so that we know all that has happened, and it plays out how they always do it.
Ginger2 chapter 2 . 5/22/2002
me like. Please continue
Lux1 chapter 2 . 5/22/2002
Wow. You absolutely must continue this story. Please, please, please post the next chapter soon/ :o)
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »