Reviews for His Return
Tera chapter 7 . 6/18/2002
This story is awesome. I loved how you updated so often in the beginning. I must say I'm a little disappointed that the updates are taking longer. Keep up the good work!
Ginger2 chapter 7 . 6/9/2002
I could go on and on about what I think about ever part of this story and how well you portray each character but I think it is best to keep it simple, "I Love It." that pretty much covers it.
raine chapter 7 . 6/7/2002
Hey this is my favorite post season 6 fic so far and I kinda consider myself an expert, 'cause I've read almost all of them. I just wish you would update more often. I know "real life" and all that, but, um, you just can't leave us hangin'. I hope you get another chapter up soon.
Terry Fall chapter 7 . 6/4/2002
I just read all seven chapters of this story, and I am just blown away! This story has tons of possibiliies! You gotta write the next few chapters really really soon! I love it! S/B rock
Falcon-Rider chapter 7 . 6/2/2002
**Back from Vacation*** YEAH! okay, loved it and did you know how hard it is to find a decsent leather duster that fits a 5' 3" girl? In a tourist trap? ANYWAY keep going!
Elanorelle chapter 7 . 6/2/2002
This is so cool - Spike's a slayer! I really wasn't expecting that one! I loved Dawn's reaction when they went to the school, but Xander's pissing me off! Grr. I hope that Willow can break out of her depression - I love Willow! Anyway, great fic, keep up the good work and update soon! :-)
Terri chapter 7 . 6/2/2002
Really, really love your story. However, I do not in any way trust the CoW...

they're like a BB in waiting. Thanks for writing:)
ME chapter 7 . 6/1/2002
This is great keep going please!
Rachel9 chapter 7 . 6/1/2002
I love it. You write Spike and Buffy really well. I love Dawnie, she's such a sweetie in this fic, so please continue asap!
DSDragon chapter 6 . 6/1/2002
YAY!
hosergirl2u chapter 7 . 6/1/2002
OMG I LOVE IT! **LOVE IT** LOL. IT'S SOOOOO GREAT! I LOVE SPIKE AND I LOVE HIM AND BUFFY TOGETHER! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED HIM ALIVE! NOW PLS HURRY AND UPDATE THEIR FIRST NIGHT B4 YOUR NUMBER 1 FAN GOES CRAZY! LOL ~HOSERGIRL2U(I LOVE IT WHEN HE CALLS HER "PET" AND "LUV")
samson chapter 7 . 6/1/2002
loving the story, cant wait for more!
Ruthie2 chapter 7 . 6/1/2002
Good. Good. Good!
Buffy-Spike4eva chapter 7 . 6/1/2002
great story! i love the fact that spike is the 1st male slayer! YAY! stupid dawn! they were beginnig to kiss, and she choose that very second to knock on the door!

Julia
Susanne chapter 7 . 6/1/2002
*Wonderful* story with great ideas (warriors of darkness and light)! Just loved it. You described the characters perfectly! Please write more soon and don't let Spike wait too long anymore! :-P
175 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »