Reviews for His Return
Jennifer chapter 6 . 5/29/2002
One word...WOW. This is seriously the best fanfiction i've read on this site. I am not lying nor trying to get on your goodside. To a writer to another...well done. you are a VERY talented writer and it seems you have their personalities down to a teeth..you write as if Sarah and James are actually speaking in the show. PLEASE continue, i am totally hooked! If ya want to reply back, my e-mail is listed, if not..KEEP ON WRITING! i love it!

ps. Excellent conversations and detailed descriptions..i feel like i am watching the show!
SinisterChic chapter 6 . 5/29/2002
Well, I wasn't expecting that. Cool idea.
spooky chapter 6 . 5/29/2002
i love this story! even though we are just gettin into the plot now, i really enjoyed the first 6 chapters! and i am glad that ur not havin buffy and spike just jump eachother right away. anyways, this could prove to be interesting, and i can't wait for more!
Zerographic chapter 6 . 5/29/2002
Wowzers! now there's a heavy load to be dropped in someone's lap! ok, you're suddenly alive again and now you're a slayer too! crazy, good stuff! can't wait for the next chapter...

RE: Chapter 5

nsdjklfho;

heehee
Leilani chapter 6 . 5/29/2002
Pls pls keep this story going - you're doing an excellant job w/ the characters and I'm interested in seeing where you take this.
Fleisch chapter 6 . 5/29/2002
Sorry to be so rude as to not leave a proper review, but I was only halfway through your story thus far (and I really do want to know what Jane Espenson interview you were referring to). Anyway, I'm enjoying the ride, although not a big prophecy fan. And I'm glad that you don't have Xander easily reconciled to Spike, or Willow to her actions.
happyHB chapter 6 . 5/29/2002
yay, now we get to the plot! am really enjoying this, thank you
Fleisch chapter 3 . 5/29/2002
What Jane Espenson interview?
RaB chapter 6 . 5/29/2002
Hmm, Spike a male slayer? Interesting turn. This could work out amazingly or really well, you know. However, I've found this story to be very interesting so far, and I have faith that you'll keep it that way. More soon PLEASE.
jay chapter 6 . 5/29/2002
kicked ass...again. keep writing, ill read em'.

p.s.

spike a slayer? good idea!

p.p.s

dont worry. not stealing your ideas
Beautiful Wednesday chapter 6 . 5/29/2002
oops...hehehe...nice twist :O) thanks for posting so promptly, it makes me happy :)
Jadxia chapter 6 . 5/29/2002
I haven't reviewed this before and felt I had to say how much I've enjoyed this story! I like where you're going with the plot and your characterizations are very well done.
BlueLight chapter 6 . 5/29/2002
Nice, Spike alive and a Slayer.

Can hardly wait for the next chapter.
raine chapter 6 . 5/29/2002
Ok, now I'm irked! I really hope you're a fast writer, 'cause you really got me hooked! I like the fluffy stuff and I hope that even though you've started the whole plot thing that Buffy and Spiked will still have convos. I wish Joss could read this, 'cause this is exactly how Spike should be when he comes home, but I have a feeling they are gonna make him all wimpy and William like. Ish! Anyway, please hurry up with the rest of the story. Sorry to be so demanding, but having a life is not nearly as important as finishing the story. Thanks so much!
Taryn chapter 6 . 5/29/2002
Okay, i like this story so much, but became really frustrated when it ended so abruptly at the most suspensful part yet. I hope you post more soon so's I can find out what happens! Keep going!
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »