Reviews for Harry Potter and the Mind
Smutley D W chapter 27 . 9/17
Good choice, no epilog needed.

Interesting diction, pretty often happening. Extensive vocab or non overlapping mine. Few words no longer remembered well, needed looking up refresher.
Smutley Do-Wrong chapter 15 . 9/17
A caveat of angsty betrayal tropes, using JKR Hermione-Sue "endearing" quirks to be exaggerated flaws, irritating 'caricature' traits, can have CAVEATE, of digging too deep a hole, making too big an oozing "romance" sore, to cure.

Not as lame, but similar sour taste, as the Hermione pardon, free get out of betray jail card trope.

Harry remade to OP super Harry, but other than slow coming mes culpa and tears, Hermione much the same person, Harry NOT, his character had a BAMF rebuild.

Nice effort on rehab the know it all, but no joy felt, in it going Harmony.

No pairing, no romance, or the DADA professor as pairing, seems a better fit.
missgsmith51 chapter 21 . 9/4
"The minority - those in the habit of thinking - were worried." LOL! Great sentence.

"Why do the other elves speak English so poorly?" I've always wondered the same thing. Occasionally, I'll read a story in which the Potter and Bones elves speak like the other English speakers in the story. I've even noticed, in many stories, that Kreacher often speaks better than most other Elves. What he says is generally disgusting - and he still talks about himself in the third person - but his subjects and verbs tend to agree much more frequently than is the case with other Elves. Two more exceptions that come immediately to mind are Malcolm and Cicero, McGonagall's and Snape's personal elves, respectively, in stories by Teddylonglong (aka Healer Pomfrey). I think Poppy's elf, Misty, may also be part of that group.

The funniest explanation I've ever read for this "Elf speech" can be found in Clell65619's "Inspected by No 13" in the second section of chapter two. It is hilarious! Actually, the entire story is hilarious, and you should read it if you haven't already done so.

Quite honestly, I would have expected the Malfoy elves to speak perfect English and dress in clean uniforms or pillow cases simply because it would reflect positively on them to have "classier" Elves than everyone else. Oh, well ...
I agree, that was a slick ending. You could do an epilogue, but I don't think it would really add anything to the story that you haven't already neatly tied up in the last few chapters.
Jagwarakit chapter 27 . 7/30
You have no idea how hard it was to not burst out laughing while reading this story seeing as everyone else in the house is asleep. I liked how you did your Harry Potter. Very unique. Awesome job. ;)
JuttaV chapter 27 . 7/24
You may have had a great deal of fun writing this, but I think I had more fun reading it! I snorted my drink through my nose once while doing so. It wasn't very pleasant, so thanks for that.

Anyho, that won't stop me from checking out your other works. :-)
tammgrogan chapter 27 . 7/10
Hello,
I have really enjoyed reading this wonderful story. Thank you
Snaggledog chapter 27 . 5/31
This has been a fun story to read. Your style is unique and very enjoyable and this story just whizzed by while reading.

I had to laugh while reading your profile and your pet peeves.

So Mote It Be
(chuckle)
RevDorothyL chapter 27 . 5/27
Poignant and thought-provoking (as well as immensely satisfying when watching Harry kick ass, both mentally and physically). :)
Deathcrow chapter 17 . 5/6
Okay, this is just silly. Pansy owes Harry a life-debt, because he removed her ability to ever be a threat to him and so now that he doesn't have to kill her in the future anymore he basically saved her life?! What nonsense. So if I hold a gun to someone's head and shoot them in the knee instead they now owe me a life-debt? I can't even...

That's insane troll-logic.
Deathcrow chapter 14 . 5/6
It's not like I hate this story, there are really some good parts... but this Harry is so obnoxious. He's of course always in the right and everyone else is an idiot. He learns super amazing magic within weeks (from books?!) that are not available to anyone else for some reason. He figures out 'secrets' to magic that seem super obvious and simple, yet seem to be a surprise to every Wizard and Witch. It's the typical symptom of such independent!Harry stories, where it's really hard to belief that anyone would ever want to be friends with such a holier-than-thou dickhead.

And to top it all off, he maims a child for life - in cold blood no less - and is going to get away with it. Can you imagine any other story where the protagonist just hacks of a persons legs or pokes out their eyes as punishment and that them not being the villain? Yet we are supposed to sympathize with the protagonist here for some reason, even though he does something unconscionable. That McGonagal supports such a sick bastard in her school makes it even worse.
1381Watt chapter 27 . 4/11
Thankyou! What a greatly enjoyable read, and so much truth!
BillBrink chapter 27 . 4/7
Two yes' again! Thanks once more for the enjoyment. 'Love SuperHarry.
minu2014 chapter 27 . 4/2
I just love this story...just read it in some hours...
Please keep writing and posting others stories that. you have finished
Shadowdog11 chapter 17 . 3/21
In too many stories bearing on Harry becomes funny for his gf/gfs/wife/wives. He would never have responded well to that. Good snippet there