Reviews for Harry Potter and the Mind
ASKreader chapter 27 . 2/13
This well-developed plot was served by this ending. The well-developed characters (Harry and his three ladies) were left hanging—they are on a journey in the story, and the resolution of *this* journey is missing by ending it with how Voldemort ends.

Otherwise, great story!
SpencerDorman chapter 27 . 2/13
Despite the suddenness of the relationships, I still loved and have greatly enjoyed this story. Don’t mistake that
SpencerDorman chapter 19 . 2/13
The only problem I have whatsoever with the pairings is how little buildup there was, especially for Luna’s part. I mean, how many times was she even mentioned before now? And of those times, how many were because of an actual personal interaction between her and Harry? Hermione was nearly as bad, but there was at least some amount of buildup, however small, so it wasn’t completely out of the blue. I’m really not trying to bash your story, I’m just giving my honest opinion. How I did so was no doubt rather rude, and I do apologize for that, but I still did so nonetheless.
CarolWim chapter 19 . 2/12
Yes, you right with your comments about the inclusion of HG. But the story is nice, it flows nice and his sudden love interest sounds out of character and not flowing with the story line.

As with many authors, they enforce something like that in their stories, ruining it
CarolWim chapter 16 . 2/12
It went so nice, the story I mean, and now it went totally wrong with that irritating know-it-all.
Zerom79 chapter 27 . 10/23/2017
That was an absolutely amazing story,good work!
Smutley D W chapter 27 . 9/17/2017
Good choice, no epilog needed.

Interesting diction, pretty often happening. Extensive vocab or non overlapping mine. Few words no longer remembered well, needed looking up refresher.
Smutley Do-Wrong chapter 15 . 9/17/2017
A caveat of angsty betrayal tropes, using JKR Hermione-Sue "endearing" quirks to be exaggerated flaws, irritating 'caricature' traits, can have CAVEATE, of digging too deep a hole, making too big an oozing "romance" sore, to cure.

Not as lame, but similar sour taste, as the Hermione pardon, free get out of betray jail card trope.

Harry remade to OP super Harry, but other than slow coming mes culpa and tears, Hermione much the same person, Harry NOT, his character had a BAMF rebuild.

Nice effort on rehab the know it all, but no joy felt, in it going Harmony.

No pairing, no romance, or the DADA professor as pairing, seems a better fit.
missgsmith51 chapter 21 . 9/4/2017
"The minority - those in the habit of thinking - were worried." LOL! Great sentence.

"Why do the other elves speak English so poorly?" I've always wondered the same thing. Occasionally, I'll read a story in which the Potter and Bones elves speak like the other English speakers in the story. I've even noticed, in many stories, that Kreacher often speaks better than most other Elves. What he says is generally disgusting - and he still talks about himself in the third person - but his subjects and verbs tend to agree much more frequently than is the case with other Elves. Two more exceptions that come immediately to mind are Malcolm and Cicero, McGonagall's and Snape's personal elves, respectively, in stories by Teddylonglong (aka Healer Pomfrey). I think Poppy's elf, Misty, may also be part of that group.

The funniest explanation I've ever read for this "Elf speech" can be found in Clell65619's "Inspected by No 13" in the second section of chapter two. It is hilarious! Actually, the entire story is hilarious, and you should read it if you haven't already done so.

Quite honestly, I would have expected the Malfoy elves to speak perfect English and dress in clean uniforms or pillow cases simply because it would reflect positively on them to have "classier" Elves than everyone else. Oh, well ...
Guest chapter 27 . 8/29/2017
I agree, that was a slick ending. You could do an epilogue, but I don't think it would really add anything to the story that you haven't already neatly tied up in the last few chapters.
Jagwarakit chapter 27 . 7/30/2017
You have no idea how hard it was to not burst out laughing while reading this story seeing as everyone else in the house is asleep. I liked how you did your Harry Potter. Very unique. Awesome job. ;)
JuttaV chapter 27 . 7/24/2017
You may have had a great deal of fun writing this, but I think I had more fun reading it! I snorted my drink through my nose once while doing so. It wasn't very pleasant, so thanks for that.

Anyho, that won't stop me from checking out your other works. :-)
tammgrogan chapter 27 . 7/10/2017
Hello,
I have really enjoyed reading this wonderful story. Thank you
Snaggledog chapter 27 . 5/31/2017
This has been a fun story to read. Your style is unique and very enjoyable and this story just whizzed by while reading.

I had to laugh while reading your profile and your pet peeves.

So Mote It Be
(chuckle)
RevDorothyL chapter 27 . 5/27/2017
Poignant and thought-provoking (as well as immensely satisfying when watching Harry kick ass, both mentally and physically). :)