Reviews for Torn Again?
AwesomeKrys1993 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
now you need to write a sequel for this! make it after the war or in the middle of the battle and on. it would be awesome!
14tigeriris14 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Please have mercy on us all and continue this. You are so good at cliff hangers and as much as I love it, it drives me nuts. Please please please keep writing, I love your portrayal of these amazing characters. Please? :)
tuxjim chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
PUH-LEESE...sequel...and, if I may be so bold as to say, MAKE IT A HAPPY ONE!

That's all...except that this story is now on my 'follow' list so that I know when (and if) you post the sequel (or another chapter that wraps it up as well).

Ja ne for now.

"Tux"
FufuTheFallenAngel chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Fantastic story. Great work as always. I just wanted to know if you are planning to write a third part someday? If you could take your time to answer, i would really appreciate it :)
Goven chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
interessting please writte more
Raya chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
The sequel to the Torn and Torn itself were amazing. You are such a great writer! I'm so glad that you made Fleur reasonable and didn't rush her into getting with Hermione. It shows her mature and responsible side. But unlike Torn, the sequel gives this warm feeling of hope for better future and I want to thank you for deciding to write it :)
Deirra Holley chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Please write another sequel this story is bloody fantastic I really enjoyed reading it. Plus the cliffhangers keep your stories interesting.
Millzazilla chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I loved the chemistry in this fic, it was up and down, winding and made me really connect with the story. I would love to see you do an ending to this trilogy. I just feel like your story has left me wanting a 'they are together' or 'they died' ending. Of course i am a sap for a happy lovey-dovey ending.
elizabeth chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Wow, bloody fantastic! Any chance for a sequel? A post-war romance maybe?
shamanic demonator chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Thanks for this Its so nice
langsohryu chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
this is really really good. totally love it. you should have more reviews. hoping for a sequel!
MidnightPersona chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Wow. Just... wow. I honestly didn't expect anything like this. It was a shock, a big one. Pleasant, mayhaps? I'm still not sure. You're a wonderful writer and I'd say seeing more of this wouldn't be bad. I must admit, I expected a tragic end. You completely threw me for a loop. You're words are enthralling and I can't help but be drawn into any story you write whether I know the series or not. And to be honest? I can't even say I'm being bias because I don't read stuff I don't like regardless of who writes it. I'm glad you finished this. I guess it's an odd thing for me to see after a few days offline, but since I do check for blog updates I wouldn't miss it. I find it... interesting how you wrote Fleur. I must admit the character struck home more than I expected. Then again, mayhaps you can give me the how-to for making that potion? I'm sure I could find a use for it. Well, I hope to see more of this tale. You've made a brilliant alternate reality for the tale and I want to see how the war ends and the in-between. I suppose I'll have to stop being hesitant and read more of the stories you have posted (and finish watching Nanoha) so... er, yeah. I suppose I'll stop now.
me chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
loved it sooooo much, i went to read the prequel.
hellebore chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
nice! another sequel soon? :D

i mean,that ending is obviously a cliffhanger
lol chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
It is great! You should do a suite, you have a super good imagination and an entry to read with a lot of ease.