Reviews for Extended 210
darkroses24 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
great one :)
I think I am going to watch this show :)
seaoftrouble chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I loved this! I just started watching this lovely show. Color me inspired! lol. Great job!
darkemochic chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
YES! Ever since Breaking In came out I've been waiting for someone to write a story. I would do it myself but it's not as entertaining when you read what you wrote. Although I have a question, why is it rated M? It's more like T. But it's cool. I would suggest changing it so it shows up when they first click on Breaking In. Just saying. But main point, I loved it. :3 Maybe it's my inner fangirl but it would have been cool to see more. ;3
Jonsdottir chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Aw, spanking? You totallyhit my secret kin with that one. (Pun intended. ;D)

Please tell me you will write more Oz/Cam stories. Pretty please?

And I think Oz has slapped Cam's ass like... five times in total on the show. I could be wrong, but let's hope he'll keep doing it. XD
Squee-bunny chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Now you have me gushing! I even liked your notes before and after the story - how true they are! _ "Breaking In" is as entertaining as you said it would be, and now we have your own sample of show-honoring material to read (or re-read as the case may be).

Thank you for opening this door to a new and wonderfully cute show, and for writing the way you do! :D

I hope RL allows you the inspiration and time to write plenty more for this particular show! ;)
ohgravitysonfire chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
i absolutely and completely adore you for writing this. i had not heard of this show and just watched the pilot today. so much laughter! definitely gonna be watching it!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
wow it was a good one keep up the good work
caseyrn12 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
short cute story..nice one fic