Reviews for The Secret Not Uncovered
Firediva0 chapter 3 . 8/7
*smiles softly* So, I don't really read about Adultery but the way you make their relationship so pure, make's it seem like just the opposite to me. It was meant to be, and it's probably the reason i'm not sprinting away at the mere mention of adultery. :) Your story is refreshing,and i'm happy to say that you stole my House of Anubis fanfiction AND Neddie (or whatever the hell they call it) virginity. This was an awesome read, and I can't wait to see what you do next!

Totally a fan,
~Fire
2 cann 2 chapter 3 . 6/25
please update this story, i keep checking back to see if there is more but there never is and this story is really good so please continue!
TempduLoupe chapter 3 . 3/8
Please continue!
Amber chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
Oh my gosh. This is the best thing in the world. I love it so much! Oh I hope you write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
ew...
Nina Sweet chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER THIS IS SOOOO GOOD!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
Updateeeee
Alex chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
Add more
fanficsrule2019 chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
What's happened to you!? You haven't updated this since February! Did you fall off of the face of the Earth!? Please update soon! (:
swisscheckers chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
I love this story. please UPDATE?
neddie4everburkely chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
Please update soon. This story is really good and sweet and mostly I just love that it's neddie.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
you're clearly wrong its peddie forever this is good but im no neddie shipper if patricia was nina that would be da bomb
winxgirl1997 chapter 3 . 8/14/2013