Reviews for Pretty Girls, Pool Parties & Pot Bellied Pigs
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
I love their friendship/on their way on having a great relationship! I love hotch and em!
AlpineHolly chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
They are so sweet together, and you write them well, nice closing chapter to Dave's party.
Pheonix1995 chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
Great chapter! Loved it as always! :)
Rugbygirrl chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
I love the way you write these two characters. I like to reread 'Falling in Love with a Girl' every few months. I just love it. I'm always excited to see a new story from you in my inbox!
HGRHfan35 chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
SWEET!
I really need to find my own Hotch... ... ... that, or more therapy :D
Cinnamonfa chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
I need Hotch therapy! I loved this chapter. I love when it's just the two of them! On a separate note, I met Paget Brewster last night at the Thrilling Adventure Hour here in Brooklyn. She was mowing down pizza so fast all I could think was "OMG, I'm in a sienna story!" LOL! She really DOES eat like that!
AllieDJ chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
That was great.
Emilyhotchnerforever chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
Why wasn't my review posted? I tried to find it, but i could. So in case there was a problem with my freaking phone, i'm gonna say this again. I. Cried. I love hotly. I love hotch being supported to emily, and him being her rock. Update soon,please
Emilyhotchnerforever chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
I just cried! Omg! I loved it! I loved that hotch supported her and became her rock and he is such a sweetie! I love the two of them together! I am currently reading falling in love with a girl. Please update this, the gg crossover, the hours, the sequel to ur other fic where hotch and em where traumatized or somethng and they became close, mirror mirror and the fic where em got pregnant with hotch's baby. Basically, all. Please! I need them! They are all awesome! Thanks. Keep writing hotly fic
anlemi chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
i really really like your chapters which have this fluffy nice tone... i feel like snuggling under my blanket and be happy while i read this.
AlpineHolly chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
I absolutely love the connection these two have in this world and in these stories that you have woven for them, 'Girl' is one of my favourites, and these additions are so lovely to tie in with it.

They are both so very sweet, and you do an amazing job writing them, loved this, very nice piece of writing and thanks for sharing.

Hotch is such a sweetheart looking out for Emily as he does. I loved the splattering of humour and their individual thoughts and reactions on the flirting that Emily was doing, had me smirking all the way through ... my favourite bit would have to be - "It was admittedly somewhat 'emasculating' to suddenly become entirely invisible. And with all due modesty, being invisible to the opposite sex was a new experience for Aaron Hotchner. He'd been able to get a woman's attention . . . when he wanted it . . . since he'd discovered the power of the dimples." ... and I can see him doing it too and working it to his advantage.
HGRHfan35 chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Nothing better than your writing & humour to relax at the end of the day :D
Nipples *snort*
Rossi *giggles*
Javier *hehe*
Jealous Hotch. . . Priceless!
Rugbygirrl chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
Haha most men do suck. Most of the ones I know are like Dave, Morgan and the scuzzy guys from the 'game room'.
Batgirl116 chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
I live this story! Please write more!
AllieDJ chapter 3 . 9/22/2012