Reviews for Every Princess Has A Secret
Lindsay chapter 18 . 9/9/2014
I vote sammy pawlak he sings drift away
estrella dearbor chapter 19 . 7/5/2014
I love this story I love it so much its really creative. I actually automatically started reading on CH:6 so yea I'll have to see what happened before. Anyways u should make or own book or something. U r a great writer and this is one of the best fanfiction story I've read this week. I loved the American idol like thing. Simon is hilarious.
The Phantom's Bride of Gondor chapter 19 . 4/24/2014
This is so awesome! It's written quite well and I enjoyed how you captured the character's spirits perfectly. Farquaad was quite incorrigible, I was elated when he got eaten. I haven't seen anything after the first Shrek, but I saw the musical, I have no idea how the sequels are. I shall have to watch them. Any excuse for a Shrek marathon, I guess. You may rest assured that I completely intend to read all of your future projects!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
She emailed them?
SummerAngelz chapter 12 . 3/10/2013
I kinda wish she was a cat...
SummerAngelz chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
I think that Nacy should somhow take the potion and turn into a cat :)
Did i make it clear that i like Puss as a cat?
SummerAngelz chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
Puss not being a cat... Thats a very sad thought, but i wouldnt mind if that meant he was paired with Nancy
Cloudcity's chapter 19 . 10/20/2012
Well, I liked the story idea. I finished the story so I obviously liked it. But sometimes I felt like you were trying to fit all of the movies into a tight space. Don't limit yourself. Let your story expand and grow. Even though we might have seen all of the movies before and know all of the obvious things, it would have been nice for you to add more words and details. For example, for the dinner scene, you could have started even earlier on in the scene and used some of the original diolouge but added your own twist on the scene. There is no need to rush it. Also, I wish that you would have concentrated a little more on Nancy and Puss' growing relationship. I think it would have been nice for you to show how they feel in love with each other. And for the epilouge, you could have made the last two movies or just the third into mulitple chapters. But other then that you did a good job. Keep up the good work : )
Dreams Come True 996 chapter 19 . 10/17/2012
That was terrific!
You'vr done very well writing a fanstory like that!
Bravo;D!
SuperheroAnimeGeek chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
it's fucking Antonio who would have an orgasm over THAT voice

lovely yours

chocolate E
Outsidel0okingin chapter 19 . 5/26/2012
Well I guess that's the end. Really cool. I'm glad you did a little take on shrek 3 and 4.

I'm glad that you updated and I would love to congratulate you for a very interesting great story :)

Amber xx
Outsidel0okingin chapter 18 . 5/20/2012
Lol. That reminded me of the good ole days when I was obsessed of watching the shrek movies over and over again.

Plus, I like the song choice you picked for Nancy to sing as I happen to be a big Avril lavigne fan :)

Can't wait to see how you develop the chapters and puss and nancy's relationship.

Keep up the good work :)

Amber
Amber chapter 17 . 5/14/2012
Cute chapter :-D
Outsidel0okingin chapter 16 . 5/11/2012
Lol I remember far far away idol. Haha ole good memories :) update again soon :)
kkman57 chapter 15 . 5/9/2012
It looks like this is the end of Nancy's fan fiction career... Sad, but hopefully someday you'll bring her back up again in Shrek the Third. Can't wait to see how you finished it off.