Reviews for Somewhere Only We Know
update?
Thenchick chapter 5 . 3/25
so what happened? He had been talking in chapter 1 prior to being sent to Dalton... so what happened?
Ella Greggs chapter 5 . 2/18
This story is so interesting. I wish you had continued it. Any chance you will?
StrainAsylum chapter 2 . 1/15
Interesting...I knew things would start to clear up...
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 1/15
I'm seriously confused. Is time jumping around or ? Red rose can be seen from several feet away (when it's on the seat)...then flash of red in the back (did it move?) Rose causes dread...Carole protests suspension for dumpster toss? Can't see that. Finn actually helping dumpster toss someone he lives with and Kurt letting it go? Burt letting them stay? Last words the boys speak to each other, but then they are at Dalton together... I'm guessing things get pulled together, so I'll see what happens.
KAMShark chapter 5 . 1/13
YOU MUST WRITE MORE!
MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!MMORE!ORE!MORE!
yngoldfogee chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
Please update, you've pulled me into the story and I want to know what happened to Kurt.
Faberry-Dianna chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
I love it! Please, write more :(
Calmzone1 chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
I hope life gives you the chance to finish this. I would really like to continue reading. Good work!
psonny97 chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
please keep updating this fabulous story n_n
Calmzone1 chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
really hope RL gives you a break so you can get a chance to write a bit more on this one :) I can't wait to read more. I Like well written Klaine stories, but I think Kurtbastian just works if written right. Well done so far :)
Nessa1390 chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
Would love to see where you were taking this story. Will you be continuing?
LilySnape4eva chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Omg, I am in love with your writing. I really hope you haven't abandoned this, I think I may cry if you have. It's just perfect, and I would just really adore an update. This fic is just so amazing, and Kurt and Sebastian are both written so well.
jkolpin chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
I have really liked this story so far. I hope you continue.
ShezzaBoo0233 chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
I love it ;) you've gotten my interest cause I really want to know what's happened to Kurt :) I hope you update ASAP! xxSB0233