Reviews for The Closest to Heaven
ThatGreysGirl chapter 13 . 10/13/2013
This was amazing, well done! So sad but you dealt with Blaine's depression so well. I kinda guessed Burt might die and that was heartbreaking, but I see why that had to happen in the story!

A great fic: well done!
tickle-me-dough-face chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
This fanfic made me cry more than like all the others I've read put together. This is wonderful and heartbreaking at the same time.
fangirl101-a book by me chapter 13 . 1/29/2013
that was so beautiful
JonasGeek chapter 13 . 1/17/2013
I had this on my to read list for a few days and I finally sat myself down to read it today. I am glad I did. This is a wonderful story down to the last moments. Thank you for taking the time and writing down the words. You are amazing.
hma1010 chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
This was a really great story! I've enjoyed it so much! :)
Klaine-4ever-99 chapter 13 . 1/3/2013
OHMYGOD I'M IN TEARS I JUST. This was written so beautifully. The whole thing was. Please continue to write. I just. God. Beautiful. Thank you for putting in the time and effort. I sincerely appreciate it.
Jay chapter 13 . 1/1/2013
Love this whole story!
Patricia Sage chapter 13 . 12/31/2012
Fantastic job, my friend. A very satisfactory ending to an absolutely lovely story. It took us through so many emotional places, but the one we ended up at was so peaceful and appreciative and good that it was just perfect. Congratulations on the completion of this wonderful story. And happy New Year! :)
justanotherfangurl chapter 13 . 12/31/2012
This story is absolutely beautiful. Ive been totally in love since I started and until the last sentence. I can't wait to read more of your stories! )
Dragongirl Jun chapter 13 . 12/31/2012
This done?... should you not add 'complete' then?... (brill story btw)
Actual-Grendel chapter 13 . 12/31/2012
This isn't listed as com
nei stop chapter 13 . 12/31/2012
This is beautiful, and i know I'm just repeating what I've reviewed before, but I love this o-so much, and its insanely well written and realistic and the plot is perfect and this deserves ten times the amount of reviews it has.
The way you finished it is sooo amazing with the flashbacks in the teraphy session and happy blaine!
Again, thank you so much for sharing this with us, I love it.
Klaine-4ever-99 chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
FORESHADOWING WITH THE DAMN SIDE EFFECTSSSSSSSS
nei stop chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
This is so beautiful I'm weeping! The chapter was wonderful, and the end o-m-g perfection. Yay they're boyfriends, that thought makes me so happy! Thank you for writing as wonderfully as you do and sharing it with us, I love your story!
Elisima chapter 11 . 12/28/2012
love the flashbacks and everything so much
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »