Reviews for Making a Whole
Fer20Diaz chapter 4 . 2/12/2014
Amiti's a girl? Holy crap! What did I miss?! xD
I really love this story, the lack of MatthewxAmiti stories bothers me *-* please keep going! I'm begging you!
Illien chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
I was so feeling like Amiti when I was reading it first.
Had so bad migraine and was reading it anyway.
I'm so curious how Amiti will react when he/she first getting his/her first menstrual cramps.
And I'm so exited to read the next chapter!
TheMysticalQ chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
I was so excited to read this chapter...Then that happened. Please tell me thw change isn't permanent, or that it's just his inner self, not his physical body.
Illien chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
Important things first: I ador this story and suffer to have to wait for the next chapter!
I think how you draw the characters is very nice and make them reacht logical, that is very important to me.
And I ador Himi's behaviour of beeing a 'I know everything better than you' and overcorrect girl, in germany we call it 'neunmalklug'.
My personal cherry on top is you choose Amiti and Matthew!
They are my absolut favourits from DD.
Even when I was very sceptical because of the description, but you convinced me to follow this story till the end.
And for this to happen I hope you'll load up the next chapter soon.
By the way: In german Paithos takling about Amiti liking Matthew, after returning form Barai temple.
TheMysticalQ chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Aww, I think I have a cavity from how sweet that was.
Yokuseithehedgehog chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Afdsfk, this is so freaking cute. I couldn't stop squealing at the end of this chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next. keep up the good work.
TheMysticalQ chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
Yay, my favoritest pirate in the world got a part! Poor Amiti doesn't know what to do. I hope things work out.
Erdbeerlime chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
i really like this story! :D

your writing style is pretty good and even though the fic sounds a bit like crack, you manage to pull it off very well.

i'm really looking forward to future chapters. :)
mystery box chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
? blue hair? what kind of shipping is THIS?
Anon Dude chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Good story but I hate god damn cliffhangers.
TheMysticalQ chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Amiti and Matthew are the parents, right? I can't wait to hear the story behind this.
Mireia chapter 1 . 3/10/2012