Reviews for Three's Company
SakuHina-X3 chapter 2 . 10/18
Beautiful story! I love all the hurt and feels!
It's not the first story i read about bonding between Steve, Tony and Clint and i gotta say i love this trio! Do wright more! :)
TheGirlOfIronAndBlood chapter 2 . 8/7
Nice story
Nice job with the whumping.
RandominatorOwl chapter 2 . 4/21
IamMeWhoAreYou chapter 2 . 4/18
Good, but lotsa language...
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
Ha, that was amazing. Brilliant job!
Jazzysauce chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
This was entertaining. I liked it.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
Nice fic! Loved it!
GeekItUp chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
Great story!
SylverRavyn chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
When I'm depressed about something, I just think of Clint yelling, "Holy goat shit!" XD

I love reading Tony and Clint friendship fics, not to mention the inclusion of Steve. All in all, this was awesome :)
starfire25 chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
that was a very interesting story. i loved it.
Freedom4America4ever chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
awesome story! I'm really glad someone wrote a story about these guys together! You did a really good job!
VioletErin.26 chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
Lovely! Very creative!
LaPirataAna chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Steve is trying so hard to keep his teammates together, but they just keep yelling that terrible stuff to each other. Aw, but when Tony pushed Clint and Steve out of the way, even when he was the most vulnerable due to his blindness, that really showed how much he really cared about his teammates. I was so glad when Clint got /something/ back, and came to Tony's rescue quickly. Steve is ever the optimist, it's great. Yaay, Natasha! Oh, but why didn't Clint tell her that he didn't remember much? :( Oh my gosh, "goatshit," really? Oh lord, only with these two. *sigh* But, I am super happy that Clint got his memory back. Now, all we need is Tony, and it seems he's well on his way. Fantastic little story, I loved it! :)
LaPirataAna chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Oh, Steve is such a good teammate. His leg is broken, causing any sort of movement terrible pain, but he still /crawls/ over to first Tony and then Clint to make sure they were both fine. Oh god, but Tony's wounds sound super painful, and I winced when the bow string snapped back into his face. That has to be painful even without the burns, but WITH? *shudder* Aw, when Clint suddenly threw up, and they all collapsed, I felt so bad for them! My poor babies! :( And Steve's comment on Tony being more upset because of the loss of his friendship with Clint is definitely true. I just hope they get out of this soon. And oh nooo! The droid came back! And of course it's from Hammer, good lord, I hate that idiot. :(