Reviews for How Orihime's Life Should Have Ended
This was quality stuff
Trioxid chapter 1 . 6/17
OMG!...I LOVE IT!
Penguin Thug God chapter 1 . 1/20
EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE OF YOU HATERS COMPLAINING ARE DUMB AS FUCK FOR NOT READING THE DESCRIPTION. I'm not a big hater of her but this was funny lol.
TheMaidenOfTheHunt chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
Amen. I wish that this was cannon. I feel like half of her lines were her screaming for Kurosaki-kun. She's an annoying Mary Sue who deserved to die. Like why the hell were you afraid of Ichigo? He hollowfied to save your ass. And who the fcalls out to a dying person for help?
AnimeLover2117 chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
OML. This was AMAZING! I know, I get it. A lot of people are upset because of how Orihime was treated in this, but you were WARNED in the beginning of this fic. Personally, I loved this. With all the Orihime love (Again i get it. I loved her for a very long time too), there really isn't much Orihime bashing. I totally pictured Ichigo being upset he couldn't deal with her himself. Anyways, great job!
Razy Riddle chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
Problem solved...?
Enjali chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Oh my god, that was beautiful. :') Why didn't I see this sooner?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
What in the freaking world is wrong with you MORON! WHAT IS IT THAT YOU HAVE AGAINST ORIHIME?! YA KNOW IF IT WASN'T FOR HER CRIES TO ICHIGO, ICHIGO WOULD STILL BE DEAD! IT WAS BECAUSE OF HIS WILL AND DESIRE TO PROTECT ORIHIME THAT HE SURVIVED! SO SHUT THE FREAKING UP AND GET RID OFF THIS FANFIC THAT IS JUNK! seriously what's wrong with you?!
XxViolet QueenxX chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Orihime is like Sakura but i like Sakura better that her, why? because Sakura can heal people and not be afraid to beat her enemies unlike Orihime and I hate it when she always either shouts or say Ichigo's name like she absolutely depends on it... but either way love the story please make a sequel about Tensa Zangetsu's party, I would love to read it...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
Gross. Just gross.
DeathAngelRn chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Nice take on events. I feel like she should have died when her brother/hollow attacked her in like the 3rd episode! Just sayin... I could find a way around anything she may have contributed from there on out for the whole damn series!
Sorry, getting into a rant. She is like a Mary-Sue, her voice is irritating and she's too... dumb? soft? lame? I don't know.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
hehe,funny. i figure that if ichigo's hollow are his instincts and feelings he'd secretly agree with his partners though. methinks that a sequel with the party should follow XD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
Is it my birthday?! Yaaaaaaas!
VariousStories chapter 1 . 1/12/2016