Reviews for How Orihime's Life Should Have Ended
Enjali chapter 1 . 8/19
Oh my god, that was beautiful. :') Why didn't I see this sooner?
What in the freaking world is wrong with you MORON! WHAT IS IT THAT YOU HAVE AGAINST ORIHIME?! YA KNOW IF IT WASN'T FOR HER CRIES TO ICHIGO, ICHIGO WOULD STILL BE DEAD! IT WAS BECAUSE OF HIS WILL AND DESIRE TO PROTECT ORIHIME THAT HE SURVIVED! SO SHUT THE FREAKING UP AND GET RID OFF THIS FANFIC THAT IS JUNK! seriously what's wrong with you?!
XxViolet QueenxX chapter 1 . 5/29
Orihime is like Sakura but i like Sakura better that her, why? because Sakura can heal people and not be afraid to beat her enemies unlike Orihime and I hate it when she always either shouts or say Ichigo's name like she absolutely depends on it... but either way love the story please make a sequel about Tensa Zangetsu's party, I would love to read it...
Gross. Just gross.
DeathAngelRn chapter 1 . 2/21
Nice take on events. I feel like she should have died when her brother/hollow attacked her in like the 3rd episode! Just sayin... I could find a way around anything she may have contributed from there on out for the whole damn series!
Sorry, getting into a rant. She is like a Mary-Sue, her voice is irritating and she's too... dumb? soft? lame? I don't know.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 2/13
hehe,funny. i figure that if ichigo's hollow are his instincts and feelings he'd secretly agree with his partners though. methinks that a sequel with the party should follow XD
Is it my birthday?! Yaaaaaaas!
VariousStories chapter 1 . 1/12
Ahhhh so satisfying
Charles chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
FUCK YOU ASS MUNKEY
HinataBasher chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
She is the Mary-Sue of Bleach and I wish this happened
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Well the Orihime haters win 44-3! Yay! Fuck you Inoue! Burn forever in Hell! Because that's where you belong!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Thank goodness I'm not the only one who hates Orihime. She's a fucking bitch!
WolvenWarrior65 chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
I am so glad we have the same view on Orihime. I will never not enjoy this! Best fanfic on here by far!
JoeJ1 chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
Wow... unique... Iiii... Like it... why don't more do it like this, funny, a little short, the end?... priceless.
Still with canon, one would expect death to all with the mindless instinct version.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Hahahaha
It was awesome!
I myself am an ichiruki fan. Loved this!
You rock!
Especially when hichigo said if she says Kurosaki kin one more time I'll kill her and we switch to the vasto lorde scene!
Epic