Reviews for How Orihime's Life Should Have Ended
HinataBasher chapter 1 . 6/30
She is the Mary-Sue of Bleach and I wish this happened
Well the Orihime haters win 44-3! Yay! Fuck you Inoue! Burn forever in Hell! Because that's where you belong!
Thank goodness I'm not the only one who hates Orihime. She's a fucking bitch!
WolvenWarrior65 chapter 1 . 4/3
I am so glad we have the same view on Orihime. I will never not enjoy this! Best fanfic on here by far!
JoeJ1 chapter 1 . 3/21
Wow... unique... Iiii... Like it... why don't more do it like this, funny, a little short, the end?... priceless.
Still with canon, one would expect death to all with the mindless instinct version.
It was awesome!
I myself am an ichiruki fan. Loved this!
You rock!
Especially when hichigo said if she says Kurosaki kin one more time I'll kill her and we switch to the vasto lorde scene!
Sumi ling chapter 1 . 3/11
I'm absolutely impressed your fanfic ...:-)
Frozenhood chapter 1 . 2/1
Excellent, this made my day! I hate her, she's so annoying always saying Kurosaki-kun. Best story!
Hybrid Genesis chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I cannot tell you how good that felt to read. I can't imagine how good it felt to right! I absolutely hate characters like her. Like Hinata for example, I hate her guts too. I'm trying to right a Bleach story myself but I know I'm just gonna HATE writing her, but I kinda need her for the Arrancar Arc so...Fuck my life sideways.
Sabre G chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
This was amazing, have to admit I laughed more than I should have. Always annoyed me how she called him for help after he died, I mean what else could you want from him?

Thanks for the funny read it made my day
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Very funny, It was annoying hearing she said Kurosaki-kun so many times, I even think Hollow Ichigo got angry enough to get control XD I really could like a strong and brave Orihime, but in the Anime... I got angry at her for letting Ulquiorra kidnap her and she healed grimmjow without anyone said 'Heal him or we will torture you until you heal him.' Getting afraid of Ichigo after seeing him with this mask on is like... God I can't even find words and someone even put 'Hollow ichigo - Orihime' together... The only way I see them together is with a big 'killed' in the middle, 'Hollow Ichigo killed Orihime' XD But I like Orihime when she is not with Ichigo, only after seeing she was afraid of him with his mask on. She didn't even see him without control before, he was in control that time.
b3yondimaginations chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
you. are. Amazing! thank you for writing this bashing orihime fic. i love it to bits since i hate her too, after all these years. she's beyond annoying and i'd rejoice the day she dies, which u made it come true! And yes, it's super annoying that the only words that come out of her mouth are "Kurosaki-kun!" like a broken recorder. I'd join Tensa's party for sure. a dream come true.
shidoni16 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Sequel? Please?
Semblance of Apathy chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Loved this. Orihime was more than an annoyance in that arc. The anime made it worse due to her irritating voice. Well done. This is character bashing at its finest.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »