Reviews for Krait book 12b Lilith Goes To School
Jirel chapter 7 . 8/21/2014
Oh my God, I can't believe you've watched Hawk the Slayer. Although since it did hit DVD I guess I should expect a few other people to have seen it. :)
dianaanne chapter 19 . 8/3/2014
So many straightened out. Excellent.
dianaanne chapter 12 . 8/3/2014
This is very well done. What a horrible thing to realize about your mother.
dianaanne chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
How incredibly satisfactory for Kreacher to be able to tell portrait Regulus he did it!
dianaanne chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I also love your Bella, with her tiger obsession. LOL
Gardengirl6 chapter 19 . 4/15/2012
Aw, I think Darryl will be an EXCELLENT big brother for Seth and his sisters! That's great. *iz happy*

Blimey! Attempted murder in Kings Cross? How stupid IS Blaise? Darn tootin' that Orme Court will be more of a real home to him. I hope Blaise receives the tender attentions of some of Darryl's bloodkin and enjoys the hospitality of a secure facility for a long, long time. Oedipussy. *snerk*
Gardengirl6 chapter 18 . 4/15/2012
Mei likes to make her points known too, does she? Good for her. It's every word of the truth, too!

Nicely subtle with the Kneazles - making a point with one of the five pointy ends ~

Wow, further yet negative points to the parents MacMillan! Didn't get him a wand because he was 'next to a Squib' and criticize his performance with the wrong wand? Ooh, I'd like a trip out behind my favorite woodshed with them! I hope Camilla *does* try to pay him back... like the Patil girl, for what?... and the blood group comes down on her like a ton of bricks.
Gardengirl6 chapter 17 . 4/15/2012
I'm glad that Mungo has some answers - and some solid parents. That old cur is well rid-of.

Huh. Despite Ross and Freya's devotion to each other, seems she has a few things yet to figure out about What's Important. I'm sure she'll be straightened out soon. Oh, that was quick! And a nice apology, too.

Hurray that Albert has an advocate now! Shame it took an UNCLE to do as parents should have done, but at least he stepped up.

Smarmy git consummate politician? Yeah, that sounds about right!

Lilith Ragnarok a riot? That sounds right, too. Lovely imagery! Pity she didn't suggest the 1812 Overture, though - that'd be grand with self-propelled fireworks, LOL.

Do we find out who set that idiot Vaisey on Hogwarts? Gorbrin and Ross handled him nicely, and of course Dumbledore eats fools like that for snacks between meals.

Aww, all the littles are growing up. Triple wedding? Narcissa'd be in HEAVEN!
Gardengirl6 chapter 16 . 4/14/2012
Darryl really has joined the family, if he's willing to trust Lilith's potion, and trust that his new family will see him ok.

This Patil relative, though... bit insecure, are we? Jealous of someone - anyone - for being better than herself? Tuh. The duty of a 14 year old to 'prove' to the staff who should and shouldn't take an exam. If I rolled my eyes any harder, I'd sprain my eyeballs. Demeaning to apologize... hmmm, where have I heard that recently?
Gardengirl6 chapter 15 . 4/14/2012
Curing of not being... a very tween-y idea. And Bella's translation of "squib" into "mean name thrown by jealous sister" was masterful. And Mrs. Longbottom does squashing of overly effervescent girls so very well, too!

Stealing the Quidditch pitch - now THAT'S a prank. Wow! And Gorbrin quoting Star Wars - utterly necessary, of course.
Gardengirl6 chapter 14 . 4/14/2012
Where's Loughborough? Toss us a bone here - we're not ALL geomancers, alas.

Lilith is a delight. She shows up all managing, takes care of him, then sits in his lap like the little girl she is. *loves Lilith* A precedent and it still isn't illegal. I do love how she thinks!

Thanks for your handling of Christians/quasi-Christian nutjobs. Most folks are content with Christian bashing. I like your approach MUCH better, especially with the full quotations (and background thereto).

Been Lilithed. I laughed until I got the hiccups over that one.

What or who is Dr. Samedi?
Gardengirl6 chapter 13 . 4/14/2012
I can totally see Darryl being more nervous than before exams... he KNOWS academics... he doesn't yet feel comfortable about people.

Kreacher... I love his style of impromptu justice. And delightful that he's finally both bloodkin and free *sniffles happily* Black leather clothes - LOL!

I thought Prat had one t?

Insolence and interference? Of course Dumbledore likes it :)

You're alliterating again - effective excoriation - how utterly Beowulf of you! Well done.

I think Lilith is not alone in WANTING to bully Makepeace (can't that dope live up to her name already?)

Speaking of 23 factorials - I was listening to Jared Diamond's book "Guns, Germs, and Steel" in the car today on a road trip. Did you know that the megafauna (as he calls the large, now extinct, mammals of the US) all died off after the end of the 23rd Ice Age? (this coincides with the arrival of humans in North America, but it was the 23 that caught my attention)
Gardengirl6 chapter 12 . 4/14/2012
I suspect that Venilia would love it if the Caterwauling Crow would, indeed, never speak to her again!

You're geeking in Old Norse again! I love it when that happens :)

Uh oh, Zabini is turning into a real person! (hey, btw... he and Blaise can't have the same father, if Madam has been married so many times... is Zabini HER name?)

LOVE the Hobbes! That's hilarious. And Ross... what an enabler.

Good for Pearl. It's not a trip out behind the woodshed, but it's a start.

Wow, Darryl has grown enough to ask for a cuddle - from anyone - especially from Mimi! His mother... let's introduce that one to Aragog's kin, shall we?
Gardengirl6 chapter 11 . 4/12/2012
And that sums up Lucius's murky character - Moody can't stand him, but still feels compelled to acknowledge his excellence as a father.

"You're a devious and clever piece, Mimi Snape."

She grinned.

"I was reared a Snape with Malfoy complications." THIS is why I read and re-read you. 3

Stripes and the bouncing boobies... LOL!

Delightful dissection of Makepeace's not-peacefulness. What a troll she is. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot - over and over!
Gardengirl6 chapter 10 . 4/12/2012
Love the creativity and varying practical usefulness of these projects! What fun to read - I expect it was fun to write, too :)

Not to skip the utter nastiness, but Mimi riffing on Lucius the tart is just too funny! And her righteous outrage to send her off to 'irritate' and 'commit felonious magic' on Zabini's attackers... well, you can certainly tell who had HER upbringing.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »