Reviews for The Frog Family Secret
update soon!
Onlyindreams145 chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
great story i love it
Sarah Kaneanite 85 chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
YAY! Update! I hope they find Angel, and does Alan have a lil crush? Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! He is so adorable! Cant wait to see whats next. Hopefully Keaton isnt on the evil side.
randomobsession123 chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
Today class were going to study the art of updating. You should take this class. (my way of saying: update please)
Sarah Kaneanite 85 chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
Ahh! I hope they get her! I still love the idea of a Frog Sister! Would love to see a 4th LB with a sister.
Arcadia1985 chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
I LOVE THIS. It's sooooo cute that they have a sister. And they actually LIKED her! 3 I especially like it that Edgar is like a soldier on the outside, but on the inside, he's just a toothless first-grader. ;3

I hope you get to finish this! Don't stop! :D

Truth, Justice, & The American way,
Arcadia
Triquetra-Effect chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I really liked this! :D
Sarah Kaneanite 85 chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
Love it! Its sad, but love to see a Frog SISTER in a story. I always wanted to see Alan/Edger have a sister. Would love to see IF they do A 4TH Lost Boys that they find out they have a long lost sister. Cant wait for the update!
Suki Macall chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
omg i just finished all the chapters oh i sam so determind to hear more i swear this story realy touches me and i nearly burst into sadness oh plz make more from Suki
FoveroKaiExypno chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
Awesome. Now post the next chapter like a good girl.
jacob-nessie4ever chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
I loved this chapter! (Well I love all of the chapters in this story) The best part was where Sam was like "He said you wouldn't let go of him." and Alan goes "Lies. Can I finish?" I laughed so hard at that!

(I forget what I was going to say...ummm...)

Amazing chapter! Can't wait for the next one!

Update Soon!

Nat
jacob-nessie4ever chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This story is awesome! You have written it really really well! This is probably one of the best stories I have ever read on here. I love it! Please update soon!
FoveroKaiExypno chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
...which one was he again? what death did he have? its easier for me to remember em by their deaths than their names. yes, weird, but still.

it was good! loved it, need more
FoveroKaiExypno chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Okay, I love you like a sis, you know I do... but really? I thought You'd be done with little mistakes like this by now.

"...and got into three fights-both of which included Sam..."

But overall, I loved the story... You better not discontinue or just stop putting up chapters like you have others.