Reviews for I Understand You
GiLaw The Sparky chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
SWEEEEEEEET!
I loved when he offered her his coat!
I hate Dott too. WHERE DID THEY EVEN COME FROM?!
Please write more Bawn!
DeathByACookie chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I Love It. Yeah, I hate Dott. It annoys the crap ouy of me! I like B and Dawn :P Bawn or whatever lol :3
B Haters chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
B is super fat!
New Divides chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Sweet
malzi21 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Sure, I'll review three and a half months after you posted. Again, all the more reason for that shout out.

I really liked this story. In particular I liked the foul weather, it served as a great contrast to the mood of the fic overall. Irrelevant, but I like B more than Beverly. Gives him more swag, IMHO.
SmileGoodSir chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates the whole DawnxScott, I prefer this pairing much better. Excellent story! :)
Gretccheen chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Cool. I know i already reviwed and junk but still, cool.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I love B and Dawn. They're the perfect couple. Scott is a little bastard and doesn't deserve a wonderful girl like Dawn. PM me if you agree. I'm Gretccheen. Don't be a PM stranger, k. Oh, you also get a cookie. (::)
KilllaKirika chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Wowie wow wow! That's the best Dawn x B story I've ever seen! Yet it's the only one I've ever seen... Oh! And speaking of one-shots... *runs off*
ChocolateCupcake82099 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Congrats! You have made another great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
awww :)

This is cute, I love Silent B and Dawn together their so nice and care for each other. Nice work, hope there will be more sweet and romantic stories of these two.

from Tesha
OneWiththeChi chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Absolutely adorable. This pairing is so cute and fanfic serves to please.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
how do you reply silently? what color IS purplish-green? dark green and dark red? nice though.
LaceFlower chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This is awesome. Very good for a one-shot story, I'm quite awful with those. Maybe I'll try one after the on I'm gonna write, my series. *_*

This one-shot is amazing! Congrats!
Too Lazy to Log In chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Dawn and B are so adorable and I am happy to see another fanfic with these two on here now :) I honestly don't get why there are so much ScottxDawn fics, but frankly, it kinda irritates me. Scott and Dawn do not connect and he's already shown her what a jerk he is ( He caused her elimination for God's sake!)

If it really came down to it in a future season, I am pretty sure Dawn would choose to be with B over Scott in a heartbeat. Your story was really cute and I loved how Dawn and B really are the only ones who understand each other. Well done. :D