Reviews for The Care & Keeping of Harvey Specter's Puppy
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 2/1
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD! WHY HADN'T I READ THIS BEFORE?! OH MY THIS WAS SO DAMN CUTE AND AWESOME AND JUST SPOT ON !
YOU COULD MAKE A FREAKING NOVEL OUT OF THIS!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
gotta love donna!
whitelighter013 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
too awesome! please make some more Donna and Mike. :3
supergirl02 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
If i had Donna against me I'd just go hide and never come out!
dr3 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This was so great. Totally enjoyed it... so much fun. ;p
MegalegU chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Adorable.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Donna wins at life! I love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
You know, I've never been so attached to a character, well OK, attached is not the right word but whatever. Anyways, I've never been so, attached to a female character then I am with Donna. She is the only female character that I have ever really liked. And I think you portrayed her beautifully.
PersephoneQ chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Beautiful! I love Donna, she's my hero!
thelonelyotakugirl chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Love it. :D
laperkin chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
loved the story- you captured everyone's personality perfectly :D

awesome job!
skypieces chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I'm not a fan of slash, but your fanfic didn't have too much and I was quite engrossed with your writing that I didn't mind. Thank you for this lovely fanfic! I absolutely loved the Donna and Mike interaction :)
Mickey chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I love it
UrieNanashi chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
...hahahahahahaha this was great! Oh god I love Donna and you captured her perfectly! The whole thing delightfully witty and capturing.

Love the dialogue and humor! "how screwed am I?" "well it depends on what you mean by that" XD Oh god that was perfect!

Fantastic! You're writing is fantastic and really captures the essence of all of the characters. I wish you would write a multi-chapter fic because you pull me in and I never want it to end.

Anyway great job and please keep up the fantastic work! (Personally hope there is more Suits stuff to come!)
Myystikal chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This was so perfect! Donna can do anything.