Reviews for Cant Trust Me
Person chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
You need a better ending
Shelley421 chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
LOVE this story! Can't wait for the next chapter! Update ASAP! :D
MusicalRose1210 chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Aww, it's so sweet! I love it, please update soon!
Akasha Hallows28 chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
(hugs u) your a peach and i love that your continueing with this its awsome snd better than some i have read latey so please continue and you will be sure to hear from me again.
iwrestledacowonce chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
Woooooooo continued! Youre amazing!
Firepaw15 chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
I'm glad that you decided to continue the story instead of keeping it as a one-shot. The story is really good and I can't wait till the next update.
North0314 chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
please keep writting this story because is amazing, it has too much pottencial...
SadFaceLover chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
Oooh wow I like this! You NEED to write more. I want to know what 's very interesting. It has captured my attention at least

Loverxx
stargaze29 chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
Awww, this was amazing. The shower scene went from hot to mortifying to hilarious. : D I love how versatile this couple is at who can be the dominant role. On one hand possessive/protective Alice can be sexy, but on the other hand so is possessive/protective Bella. Glad you added this onto the story, it is great. : )
stargaze29 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
This was super cute. Bella must be ready to do work to tire out a vampire. : D That ending was so adorable and hilaious. : D Great fic. : )
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Looved this story! It was great D
north0314 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
come on this story is awesome and has a lot potencial you should keep development this story...
ParaAngelMore19 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I am so glad I clicked on your story. I say story and not one-shot, because I think this has so much potential. Plus I think how you portrayed Bella was awesome. Please continue this!
May996 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Fantastic Writing!
Akasha Hallows28 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I don't know about anyone else but i sure as hell would like to see more so if you deside to add more updare soon love it and glad ednerd lost his toy LOL.