Reviews for Turned
icecake33 chapter 13 . 10/10/2012
I really enjoyed this fic and wished from the bottom of
my heart to see it as an episode on the tv :)

thank you so much for writing it.
icecake33 chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
wildwing was too harsh on mal and duke
White Hunter chapter 13 . 6/11/2012
Great work on this story. Wildwing should be glad that he has a little brother and great friends to stand by him no matter what. Keep up the good work on your stories!

White Hunter, howling out to you and the spirits!
Imogen00 chapter 13 . 6/11/2012
Oh hell yeah This was a great ending! Again, best story EVER
lovexbeautifulxlife chapter 13 . 6/11/2012
Wow. Wildwing took everything very hard, did everything he could so he can reach forgiveness and all he needed was a whack on the head from his brother and some reason. It wasn't all his fault. But I'm glad that everything is back to normal.

Great fic.
Imogen00 chapter 12 . 6/10/2012
Ohhhhh man things aren't looking good... Are you nearly done? I really want to see the end
lovexbeautifulxlife chapter 12 . 6/10/2012
Wow. Wings taking thing very hard... I'm very speechless.

Great work.
White Hunter chapter 12 . 6/2/2012
Oh boy, this isn't going good for the ducks. I hope eveything turns out alright in the end.

White Hunter, howling out to you and the spirits!
lovexbeautifulxlife chapter 11 . 5/22/2012
I'm amazed that Nosedive didn't give up after Wildwing was beating him up continuously. He's really brave. Hopefully Nosedive's plan to get Wildwing back worked with reversing the beams. It's understandable that the kid has gone through a lot.

Great work.
lovexbeautifulxlife chapter 10 . 5/19/2012
I feel really bad for Nosedive right now, but he had to do what he needed to do. Hopefully the spell that's grabbing Wildwing will be released soon.
lizziemarie0529 chapter 10 . 5/17/2012
This was really good. That must have been hard for Nosedive to point a gun at his brother, but it needed to be done. Please update soon I cant wait to read more
lovexbeautifulxlife chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
Wow! A lot going on in this chapter. Looking forward to more. Great work.
lizziemarie0529 chapter 9 . 5/10/2012
I really liked it. i hope they are able to help Wildwing soon
Regin Ash chapter 9 . 5/10/2012
Hurry back! I want more!
lovexbeautifulxlife chapter 8 . 5/5/2012
At least they figured out what was going on with Wildwing, now what to do about it.