Reviews for Lost
Pricilla Grey chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
I really enjoyed this and I hope you write more Lucy/Amy soon :)
Serena Milton chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
Great story! I am absolutely in love with Lucy/Amy and this story suited them perfectly Your ending was great too but I would love it is you continued :)
Still Lost chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I liked this a lot, it flowed well and you have the characters down. It makes them very believable. Good Job
kdbug724 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I think this story is great. I was wondering if u would be willing to write one like this but instead of being shot sneaking in have her get shot in the air vent. I think that plot would make a great story. Let me know if ur willing to do it or not. Thank u.
madison4865 chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
truly did enjoy! and you can always pick this story up again, you left it in a nice spot. well done.
madison4865 chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
Ah that turned out to be such a sweet chapter! hope lucy is awake for good. so who is spying on janet, the debs or the schaffers?
madison4865 chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
so is lucy hiding in iceland? and are the schaffers going after her? nice chapter and good suspense!
madison4865 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
WOW, that was a very intense spin you put on this story! and to have scud actually threaten to kill her, definitely showing how much he cares for lucy! nice
eenak chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
So I'm finally getting around to finishing this and not that I doubted you, but I'm glad for the happy ending. Scud has accepted Lucy's and Amy relationship as well as reestablished his own relationship with Janet, can't get any better than that. Probably except for the living happily ever after in Spain in each other's arms!

Thank you, very enjoyable read!
ScaryMiley chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
hi

I loved this story. i like the way you reunited them.

Have a good day
Imjustinlove chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
So glad i read this fic, it was very detailed and you cleary know the film very well. xD It's like this fic is the actual film lol I really enjoyed it so thanks so much for writing and please write more d.e.b.s. fanfiction! (:
roholucy chapter 8 . 4/29/2012
So wonderful to see a new DEB story, especially one that follows Lucy and Amy! The story was completely entertaining! Thank you!
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 8 . 4/28/2012
Yay for happy endings! loved the story and looking forward to the futrue ones you write.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
let me guess, Barcelona? lol love it and can not wait for more.
eenak chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
Excellent, so Lucy's awake...talk about waking sleeping beauty with a kiss :) Now I have to wonder if it will be easier or more difficult with her being awake because I doubt she will be pleased about having to lay around and heal with no say especially considering the danger level has escalated tremendously. I'm glad that Lucy's awake though and Amy made the choice to stick by her woman, looking forward to what happens next.