Reviews for The Rebel
De chapter 9 . 7/29
I'm still only on chapter 9 (I'm slowly getting my through it) but this is so damn great. Holy sh*t. I adore it.
ellie chapter 19 . 6/14
this is really ogod :) NICE JOB this story was so sad and aesome and i loved the plot :) Congrats:D
lemon-rind chapter 19 . 10/14/2014
You make me want to scream at the screen. In a good, but heart-wrenching way. My head's split between trying to thank you for the story and demanding why you had to do this. I guess the polite thing to do would be to thank you, so, thank you. It was a good story, and while I find myself inexplicably frustrated by the turn of events, I understand that this is how the story ends, and that the melancholy I feel comes from the greatness that is your writing. So, yeah, thank you.
fig-aruna chapter 19 . 5/23/2014
I feel like I've even crying for a thousand years. This was a beautifully woven story.
fig-aruna chapter 18 . 5/23/2014
I wailed at the end! I can't believe there's only one left!
fig-aruna chapter 17 . 5/23/2014
Two chapters left, and I have no f*cking clue what's going to happen... I can't imagine having to wait even a day between updates!
fig-aruna chapter 16 . 5/23/2014
...nooooooooooooooooo!
fig-aruna chapter 15 . 5/23/2014
Ugh! I'm sitting on this compact city train crying like a baby, and people, fortunately, are too antisocial to ask me what's wrong, lol
fig-aruna chapter 13 . 5/23/2014
God...so sublime, so meaningful...
fig-aruna chapter 12 . 5/23/2014
What can I say? I'm a sensitive person. This chapter had me in tears...
fig-aruna chapter 11 . 5/23/2014
Holy shit, this chapter... I'm speechless...

It was as through my mind was pulled by a thread woven by the narrative. So many extreme emotions.
fig-aruna chapter 10 . 5/23/2014
I had the notion that Ares was afoot but still wasn't sure; my breath was bated anticipating the reveal, which was pretty satisfying. Abt violent sexy times indeed...hehe
fig-aruna chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
Gods damn it, Xena. :P But still so exceptionally in character. It is who she is.
fig-aruna chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
Your characterization of young Xena is amazing. You capture her latent darkness so well (well, perhaps not so latent - it's already there). The jump between this Xena to the Conquerer seems all too inevitable. Very real.
fig-aruna chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
Damn! Your characters just command attention with honesty! Too brilliant.