Reviews for I Don't Know What I'm Doing
otaku-at-best chapter 1 . 5/4
Plzzzzz update soon
jclark775 chapter 1 . 3/31
I liked it, but there wasn't any discussion into Soul's issue
IneffablyKT chapter 1 . 2/27
I have read this story three times in the last week I love it so much. I would lovelovelove to see even a sequel one shot to this. I love how you conveyed Soul's concern and curiosity about Maka's narcolepsy as sincere. It felt very true to his character. I would most certainly appreciate seeing them grow even closer! Thank you for writing such an interesting one shot! :D
Wild Cat.Mao chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Nom de Plume chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I love it when it's obvious that the writer cares about their writing and the characters they are borrowing.
But I love it even more when I actually come out of their world, learning.

I have heard of narcolepsy but was never interested enough to actually find out its definition. Not only did you "defined" it for us here but you also made a story out of it. Very interesting to see how a relationship, friendship-wise or not, would develop from this. When I first read the summary, I was expecting a truly hallucinatory Soul and an insomniac Maka but this is much better (I would lose my fingers and toes if I counted how many "insomniac" stories I've read by now), although I still don't see where the rumor of 'Soul speaking with imaginary people' came from... I know that's how rumors work sometimes but it would have been fascinating to see how it came about.

Another great work as always... it's hard keeping up with your SoMa works but I'm glad to see you enjoy writing this pairing so much and sharing it with the rest of the world.
anythingforl-l-love chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
It didn't really show how he talked to imaginary people. It's still brilliant but I feel like you only focused on one of their problems
Ulcaasi chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
:3 dem AUs. It's never ending _
cuz of this? The (-principal-) can assign you someone if you ask."
Teacuppuppie chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
This was adorable, very nice. I love the way you write, everything just slips into place so neatly. Awesome job.
Dark Philosopher 1775 chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
(Phil) OMFG! THAT WAS... HANDS DOWN, THE MOST WARMING THING I'VE EVER READ! The other guy can't isnt available right now because he's crying uncontrollably. This story spoke so loud to me. I know this is asking for a lot, but please, IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS FLUFFY-
(Phil) PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THIS IDEA! I have never felt so deeply touched to a personal level with this. There is just something about it that I see HUGE potential, and I would really appreciate if you could somehow make a continuation of this, or at least make another (preferably longer) version of this? It just speaks to me that much!

{Side note} The summery got me thinking of an idea for an AU based of the movie 'The Sixth Sense'
"*whisper* im ready to tell you my secret"
"I see dead people"
If you havent seen the movie, I highly recommend it. Can't go wrong with Bruce Willis :D
bravewings chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
You write the sweetest stories.
Israelle ParadiseIsis Hypnosis chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I absolutely LOVE this heartwarming :3
Soul and Maka are so cute in this one :)
Awesome job! Thanks for writing it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
These are the kind of stories that make me appreciate life. Not that I'm suicidal or anything, but nothing like a good story to improve the quality of life, am I right? Of course I am. Thanks for making my lige this much better :)
goneglobal chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I find this one to be one of my particular favourites. Despite the fact that it takes place in an AU, you make the situation seem only too believable! The sleep disorder was a twist that I would have never fathomed with this series! Absolutely brilliant! You never cease to amaze me with your creativity!
Just me and myself chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
liplocks chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
waahh how cute /u/

what an interesting concept! a narcoleptic maka, an ostracized soul and a innocence-driven friendship3

your characterisations are spot on, even for the minor characters, and it makes this story very enjoyable

i wonder, will this fic be continued ? i didn't see it marked as completed...

umm, once again, very good fic3 i really enjoyed it ouo