Reviews for The Attorney
teanotes chapter 1 . 7/8
i'm crying once again and delving back into your baby ryoma fics because HOW could i forget how glorious these are? i very very much will never not love mommy's boy ryoma..

i love rinko so much! it's so unfortunate how underrated she is and i demand the world for her, dealing with these brats (including nanjiroh) in the house. she is the true glue of the echizen household.

long live rinko echizen!
koshimae chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
this is beautiful
Mayonaka no Sasayaki chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Once more, please allow me to say that this was a simple yet beautiful story. Again, thank you for writing it, please keep up the great work!
Aquamarin.Kit chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Awwwwwwww! */*

That's soooo cute! *hugs Ryo-chan*

God, when exactly became Ryo-chan so bratty? As a toddler he's just too cute! *cuddle*

Are you planning to write such a cute story about little Ryo-chan & big bro Ryoga? *.*
aku no tensai chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Hmmm, I wouldn't say this is hurt/comfort. It actually made me laugh with how innocent Ryoma is.

If you put more angst and add more chapters to it to make a fic almost like 'If Wishes were Horses,' then I could see that being h/c.

If you don't get the hint, I kinda want you to make this a longer story~ Of course, it's fine the way it is as well! XD

Nonetheless, I liked this fic! Which is why I added it to favorites~

Please keep writing :)

kimi-lee22 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Aww so cute! there should be more toddler Ryoma stories with his mommy! So cute!
Amiodarona chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
This is so beautiful, and short and perfect ;_;

aozora ekusutashii chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
What a sweet story! :3

I love the way you wrote this. Reading the summary had gotten me curious, and after clicking the link, I smiled.

Young Ryoma and lovely Rinko - quite lovely to imagine. I'm glad she's such a nice, righteous mother :P

Well done~ :D

.:Iced Hearts:.
Mary chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Oh so cute good job I love little Ryoma he is so cute also I like his mom I wish there will be more fics with her
Raf Kowalski chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I just love the beauty in simplicity. This story contains more than its length :)
Jellyfur chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
That was so adorable! 3

There isn't enough Rinko in the Tenipuri world!
Trees of leaves chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Oh, Ryoma's so adorable! 8D What a nice drabble-thing _

I love their characters. Rinko should be written about more, and Ryo's childhood - well, any of the characters' childhoods - are very interesting.
LadyLight0105 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I found the story really cute ) Ryoma is so adorable )