Reviews for Legends, Part 7: Aftermath
half-brain chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
I love the last little bit between Claire and Leon, and I liked how you handled the situation and emotions with Sherry's grandparents. Another good chapter
half-brain chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
That's a scary bunch. I like how you have tied Tricell into the story with Wesker, Ada, and Hunk. No one really seems to explore that part of the story.
half-brain chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
So far, another great addition to the Legends series. Finally someone actually made a sensible argument as to how Umbrella could have covered their tracks.
Starlight-Ninja chapter 21 . 2/10/2013
Hi again; finally got back into a mood to finish this (you were so nice I couldn't leave it hanging like that). Part of me wants to know how this'd affect RE5, but since you're not going there it doesn't really matter.

Looking forward to your new RE stuff, and I'd like to read your novel when you're done with it. (I don't know what you mean by publish it through Amazon, though ;)
Max Cullen chapter 21 . 1/15/2013
Please write the next saga. 2013, this story is amazing
Cannibal Jello chapter 21 . 9/2/2012
You sound like an extremely busy fellow. I truly envy anyone that can write as thoroughly and often as you do, and still be creative enough to take on multiple projects at a time.

I wish I could say more about your entire 'Legends' story, but I honestly have no idea what to say. It's a bit like my brain saying 'Damn, he thoroughly knows what he's doing and doesn't need any input from me'.

Then again, you deserve so many more reviews then you have. It's unfortunate that the most talented and hard working of authors typically receive far less attention then those who cater to common ideas and appeal to whatever is popular at the time.

I admit, I still have to read the entire story..but what enticed me to review was the mention of your future projects. I am so extremely excited for you to consider a story focusing on Hunk and Ada. They, being two of my favorite characters (romantically involved or not), will definitely draw my devotion as a reader.

That said, I seriously hope you go ahead with your ideas...I've been so impressed with how you have interpreted them so far that I'm practically giddy to imagine what you'll come up with. Certainly it will be more entertaining and skillful then anything I could consider, which makes me all the more impatient.

It's frustrating (in a pleasant way) that the best authors are so busy and/or put so much effort into their work that progress takes so much time! Sometimes we get so addicted, as the audience, that we yearn for instant gratification. Good story writing can make gluttons of many of us, and yet we can't help but want to indulge ourselves.

I'm a bit impatient like that, but I will be more then glad to sit and wait, tapping my toes excitedly, for however long it may take you to produce these future stories.

I want to wish you good fortune with your original novel. That's such a big step for an author, and may contain a lot of stress for you. I'm sure you'll put your all into it and be greatly rewarded by the fans you have and will gain.

The Resident Evil fandom is fortunate to have an author like you involved. Writers such as yourself do the series justice - perhaps even more then Capcom, as far as story writing goes. What you've done to take their many plot holes and inconsistencies and make logical sense of it all has been a delight to see. Through your writing, you've given the series more substance then it has ever had – which you will surely continue to do.
Materia Knight chapter 21 . 8/28/2012
Well I have to say, its kind of odd seeing this finished. I remember stumbling on this years ago back when you were still in the mansion and everyone thought Wesker was a swell guy. Im glad to see you got it done, though admittedly its going to suck not having a consistent update on this. Anyhow, congrats to a project well done. I'm looking forward to when you return to this.
Techne chapter 20 . 8/12/2012
And so Jill's part of the story has come to an end. I'm glad to see that she is taking time out for herself and although I'd love to see her fight the good fight, she needs to take care of herself first.
Peanuckle chapter 21 . 8/11/2012

You're awesome.

I mean, what else do you say to someone who wrote this much and this well? Congratulations, and I wish you well with your novel.
Techne chapter 19 . 8/6/2012
This chapter right here makes me love Leon and Claire even more, the emotional bond that the two have after the events they went through together is astounding.
Techne chapter 18 . 8/6/2012
Wow, they really are worried about their information being released to rival companies aren't they? Not that I blame them. With research as valuable as theirs being known by so many people, it would very well be impossible for them to keep it disclosed for much longer with the recent events that have taken place.

Kelly strikes me as someone who doesn't really feel happy with the job he has. Being nothing but an errant boy for someone must really be a downer, not that I'm saying anything else would be better for him. After what happened with Raccoon City, I'd say that man deserves a break.
Techne chapter 17 . 7/30/2012
Loved the chapter to be focused on Lisa, I was so glad to see that you kept her alive beyond the Mansion Incident. Its nice to delve deeper into her character, to show that she wasn't just some mindless monster out for revenge and killing whoever might get in her path.

So, Wesker set her free? I can only imagine what Carlisle plans to do with this new information that he has.
Techne chapter 16 . 7/30/2012
Glad to see you update this story, I was wondering if maybe you'd taken a permanent vacation or something. Haven't really been into Resident Evil lately, yours and a few others are the only stories from this fandom that I've been keeping up with lately.

I'm excited to see if there will be any feelings developed between Jill and Carlos, I know they barely know each other and all, but, they've got to have some connection because of what they went through. It would make sense too. They wouldn't feel comfortable talking to anyone else about it, like Jill said, they'd just give them sympathy and a "its going to be okay", so its pointless to talk to them. Possibly a brief thing between them? A night of loneliness and the need to have someone there for them, with Chris not being there, you know who she'd turn to.
Techne chapter 15 . 5/22/2012
A nice bit of romance between Leon and Claire.

I like how you threw in that bit about how Chris was discharged from the Air Force. Was very cool and not the typical story of how he disobeyed orders or got into a fight with a superior officer. Very original.
Techne chapter 14 . 5/9/2012
Wow, thats a lot of info there on the Japan islands and I'm actually intrigued by you putting that little bit in there. Its nice to learn something new from time to time.

As for Gianna, she better seriously NOT think about trying to sleep with Wesker. That would completely ruin her and no, not in a way she would think possible. She would definitely become a bit...bitey? LOL.