Reviews for Non Omnis Moriar
Teekalin chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
A very sweet and lovely one-shot. I just wish you would have included their reunion and reason for Rose being back. That proposal would also definitely be something to read ;-)
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
about time, way to go Amy!
Aquira chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
What a sweet story! I liked that it was from Amy's perspective.
SassyFrassKerr chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Very sweet.
Dark Kit chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
This might be one of my favorite reunion fics I've ever found. And trust me, I've been reading a lot of them lately. This was really, really well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Awwwwwws
Vampiyaa chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Ooohhhhhh sooo freaaaking cute :3
Ink Stained Quill chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This was so cute! And I have the same problem with Rose and River since I love them both so much. So I've resolved to let BBC handle River/Eleven and I can do my own AU stuff :D

Ink
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
*fangirlish squeal*

That. Was. Epic! I love how it was all from Amy's point of view, and she didn't get relegate to the jealous not-in-the-know sidekick.

I really like her, and I think this would have been EXACTLY her reaction to finding out about Rose:
1) Slap the Doctor for trying to make oter people's choices for them
2) Find her

Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Lovely little story, but the translation on the ring is wrong. "Moriar" is either the first person present subjunctive or the first person future indicative of the verb "morior, mori, mortuum," which means "die." So the ring would have either said "Let me not die fully" or "I shall not fully die;" I'm not sure where, exactly, you got "All my life I could not." Incidentally, using either proper translation on a ring meant for Rose could open some interesting story ideas on its own...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Awww, I love it. It made me so happy most of the /Rose fics I find are always so angst-y. This was definently a treat!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This is fantastic, I absolutely love the inscription on the ring! Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Awwwwww! So cute. :)
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I thought this was great! I love Amy's view of things, how stubborn she is, how she interacts with the TARDIS, and her willingness and stubbornness to find Rose! Your writing was great! :D
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
*clapping* Oh yes wonderful. I love the ring. Here's to lengthening her lifespan too. Good job Amy.