Reviews for Niff Texts, Phone Calls, Dreams etc
jobelle516 chapter 18 . 9/9/2013
An angry, aggressive Jeff. Interesting angle.

That was very unexpected, and for some reason I feel fed but hungry for more. Hmmm. {PMing you}
jobelle516 chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
Hey there, my little review of your story, so far from where I'm up to:
The way you write Niff is fantastic. And now that I can recall what the guyz who play them, look like, even better.
Ch 9, sticky notes. What a brilliant idea.
Ch 10. Jeff comforts Nick, who is sobbing. And Jeff asks if he’s ready to talk. That is the angle I never hear from writers in fan fic land and on the telly. Just be there for your friend who is upset. Just sit and wait for them open up. Don’t pressure them. That’s one element I found annoying in Season four, when Jake kept hassling Ryder. And I think Sam did the same with Blaine.
Now, we remember that these are just fictional characters, but they are representations of what we do out here. And a lot of people only learn from the stories they either watch, hear or see.
As for the homophobic language, if any language fits the scenario then it is appropriate. Your language was not that bad. And it was completely fitting if that is the type of father you had intended for Nick.
0 Having said all that. I'll pm you my next bit. Can't wait to read some more. Glee-sisterly mwah.
Gina chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
you write niff amazing! oh have you heard of a fanfic called "Life at Dalton Academy"? it's really really good. It's season 3 of glee from the warblers view with Niff as the main pair! you may like it!

x Gina
SHY chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
OMG! Poor jeff. I'm so sad for him!
SHY chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Awww, my baby! why'd he cry? it's ok, Nick there now.
SHY chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
That was adorable! NIFF! Is adorable!
AddieNiffler chapter 16 . 1/25/2013
I love all of these drabbles, don't stop writing!
angiedicuss chapter 14 . 11/28/2012
Next chapter please I love this story its so awesome!
To Love Is To Destroy 21 chapter 13 . 8/7/2012
I think the three shot about the cabin could be cool :) I can't wait to read more! Xx
karatekid1018 chapter 12 . 6/13/2012
OMG TRAD!

I ship it.
XxBlackShadowMagicxX chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
Poor Jeff, his parents are mean.

Also, the writing might flow better if you make it into paragraphs rather than just one long text, I'm not criticizing, just trying to help :) Xx
XxBlackShadowMagicxX chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
well isn't that a little bit adorable? :P x
xShannan chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
Aww, these two chapters are really sweet! :D
XxBlackShadowMagicxX chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
bwahaha Nick had a sex dream! ;)